ADMIN

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry unable to access as I'm in the penalty box for saying MAYBE IT'S TIME FOR GRAMPS TO GO OFF THE CLIFF.

Note, when the dems accused that OTHERS WANTED TO PUSH GRANNY OFF THE CLIFF?   Was anybody put in the penalty box for that?   I don't think so.

They want me to take it back to 'allow me to post again'.   Not happening.   Said nothing wrong.

• The failures from the white house, the CDC and all the fauci lies and schizophrenic flip flopping, the marxism that has been allowed to terminally damage Our Military Defense forces and Military Academies by CONGRESS STANDING DOWN AND REFUSING TO DO ITS JOB, FAILURE TO LIVE UP TO THEIR OATH THEY SWORE TO IN TAKING THEIR JOBS AND SCOTUS FAILURE TO EVEN HEAR THE ELECTION FRAUD CHARGES HAVE LED TO THIS.   THEY ARE ALL COLLUSIVE IN THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR FIGHTING FORCES.  

SCOTUS AND CONGRESS MUST STEP UP TO THE PLATE TO RESOLVE THIS VACCINATION TYRRANY OR  AS IS SAID IN CHESS, IT'S CHECK MATE and the GAME IS ALL BUT OVER.

• americasfrontlinedoctors.org

• The people have their rights and the Constitution of the United States protect them, the Supreme Court must stop this Marxist 

• PELOSI HAS DICTATED THAT ALL OF CONGRESS AND THEIR STAFF ARE EXEMPT FROM THE VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS.

SO, WHY IS OUR MILITARY SUBJECTED TO IT.

AND, ALL THE CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT WORKERS ALSO.

SCOTUS  BETTER  STICK THEIR NOSE INTO THIS ONE FAST.

• Calm down Marlene...Breathe ... Breathe.... Fact: Washington (CNN)   By Lauren Fox, Kristin Wilson, Sarah Fortinsky and Ali Zaslav, CNN Updated 12:26 PM ET, Fri May 14, 2021

Democratic lawmakers in both chambers of Congress have a 100% vaccination rate against Covid-19, a CNN survey of Capitol Hill found this week, significantly outpacing Republicans in the House and Senate and illustrating the partisan divide over the pandemic. For Republicans, at least 44.8% of House members are vaccinated and at least 92% of senators are, CNN found.
      CNN Profiles - Lauren Fox - CNN Congressional Correspondent - CNN
    • Honey,'  I am breathing just fine.   Really it is totally absurd that the San Framcisco witch demands 2 sets of rules.

I was responding to an article elsewhere.   That article was posted today.

Thank you for the actual numbers.

• Your welcome!

• frightening.   

• I'ts early morning 9/11 and I am up reading the news and watching the news for ANYTHING  that biden is up to today! How can the GOP impeach biden? The democraps have the majorty to stop it. How can biden force mandates on us? How is he getting away with it? WE ARE LETTING HIM!! Go out today and let people know you are ready to fight for YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!! Oh, and the GOP is on his side!

This reply was deleted.