ADMIN

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• AGREE. Fully expected to see reports that Traitor Joe's Taliban partners had 6 plane load of bodies on the runway in Kabul today.

Hopefully the media isn't withholding that info and they're still alive.   Hostages is bad enough.

• Keith...

Biden CAN NOT enforce his mandates as law... UNLESS the STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT permit it to happen. 

The Governors, Mayours, and county executives... need to pass local ordinances and State Law to NULLIFY  Biden and his Administration's Executive Orders and Medical Mandates as illegal acts in their communities... with CRIMINAL PENALTIES for ANYONE ... (private citizen, business, and State or federal authority)  that attempts to enforce these unconstitutional administrative recommendations and suggested policy actions.  They are neither law nor official regulations that carry the weight of criminal prosecution or civil fines.  Congress must act to codify them as law or the appropriate Administration officials properly certify them by their lawful regulatory authority... as regulations.  Neither of which has occurred. 

• Thank you Sir. for the information.

• Rep. McCarthy, the GOP House minority leader, needs to draft Articles of Impeachment for Austin and Biden... He also needs to draft and present a Congressional Referendum demanding the resignation of Gen. Milley and his retirement or discharge for the events in Afghanistan and the politicizing of the US Military with such social engineering projects as CRT and the removal of non-existent White Supremecy from the military ranks. 

• APPARENTLY, THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR YOUR DIRECTION AND ORDERS TO DO SO.

AND, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST THE COUNTRY DO FOR PILOTS IN THE EVENT OF AN AIR INVASION IN THE MEANTIME?

• Why ask me, who will fly our interceptors... Ask Gen Austin, I hear he and the State Department have made arrangements with the Taliban to defend our airspace... I understand his CRT program has arranged a lend-lease program with their pilots, to replace our racist white F-22 Pilots... Just kidding. 

What is your problem? Do you always have such cognitive disorders... you may want to get a check-up.

• I SERIOUSLY ASK NOTHING OF YOU.   YOU  SPOKE LIKE YOU ARETHE  SEC DEF AND THE ONLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AUTHORITY IN THE WORLD.

IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM.   I HAVE NO COGNITIVE DISORDER.    SUGGEST YOU GET AN EGO CHECKUP.

• Marlene... You appear to be experiencing problems with PSYCHOLOGICAL  PROJECTION...

• What an ass you make of yourself.

• More projection... not good!  Try holding your breath and counting to 10.... or was that 1000?

This reply was deleted.