This is likely one of the most redundant BLOGS available.
Little needs to be said about their Character....
But somebody suggested that I post questions I posed to then candidate Mark Sanford.
The questions were originally sent via email, with no reply.
Later I went to a campaign event where sANFORD was THE speaker.
I asked, in public, why I got no reply to my questions.
He said... must have slipped through the cracks.
I then asked if he would accept a written copy of my questions and provide answers to them.
He said, in public, sure.
I then handed my questions to him.
THAT was the END. I never got a reply nor did I get even a courtesy "beg-off".
I leave the rating of his Character to you.
...and you can apply your rating to others as you see fit.
Here are my questions..... were they reasonable?....
Have you been "stiffed" by your servant?.... Put some sunshine on them.
= = = =
To: M Sanford, E Busch
I assume you would like me to vote for you on May 7.
In order to make an informed decision, I need to know your position on a number of issues.
If you would kindly help me by answering these questions and returning your reply to me either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via FAX to[REDACTED TO SAVE TREES], I can proceed
- Do you agree that Debt/Deficit is our most important /urgent problem?
- What do you propose to do about it?
- Do you support the Gang of 8 Immigration bill?
- If NO, what specifically do you disagree with; will NOT support
- What is YOUR program?
Do you support Gun Control bills being pushed by Fienstein, Bloomberg, Schumer, Obama?
What are your intended actions?
- Do you support Obama’s budget?
- If NOT, what explicitly, do you support
- Do you reject Obamacare?
- If YES, what will you do as my Congressman to assure de-funding of Obamacare?
Do you reject Obama, Clinton. et al on Benghazi-Gate
What specifically will you do about Benghazi-Gate
- What is your position on the FBI bumbling of the Boston Marathon Bombers
- What will you do as my Congressman to pour Sunshine on this disastrous failure
There are other issues for sure, such as your “baggage”. But I am more interested in going forward.
Please respond by May 1,2013.
I’m looking forward to your response