citizen (44)

4063560158?profile=original

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:

Shut Down Shot Down Sexy- The hottest song in America right now

Maybe its a precursor to come, but all ready Cody Robert Judy knows what its like to be 'shut down and shot down' by the 11 Courts on the eligibility of Barack Obama. There is yet one last Court that will weigh in on what some have called the divining case in the history of America. The United States Supreme Court is really the Court that should weigh in on the eligibility issue and case of our time Judy v. Obama 12-5276, and not use the excuse that 'standing' wasn't achieved for the last four years in order to wave justice good bye.

If this case is given the 'kiss-off' by the highest Court in the land, then there is no telling what the government is going to do to you. If justice won't protect the individual freedom certainly has been lost. The justice of the Republic has always been seen in the strength of the individual to stop the mass from rolling over top of rights and protections well established. Protected by the Constitution, and if that is shucked off by the Court, well it will be only a short time when most of the mass finds out that they are individuals being run over.

Of course, once it's lost, it means the devil to get back. Most media outlets have thought 'why should a smaller campaign be able to constitutionally check a larger campaign?', what gives a smaller campaign that right?

You know one thing for sure, the United States Supreme Court is not going to have to worry about the media telling America about this case before it is adjudicated because there hasn't been a single story written about it by an outside reporter. Yeah, that's anonymity that can't be mistaken. Nope the Supreme Court will rule on this with their own conscience and we all will know it wasn't the demonstrations outside on the lawn that influenced their decision.

What gives any individual the right to stand up against the government if the government decides to "take" your microphone? Or take your house? Or take your Car? Or take your children?

You might have the chance to use your 'individual' right at this time, thinking that being part of the mass in rolling over Cody Robert Judy's Campaign is 'good riddance', but hold that thought while you ask yourself, "Do you really want the Constitution to perish, and your rights as an individual to perish along with Cody's?"

Well, we're not "all" serous here at the Campaign Headquarters and while we take time to comment on issues we also take time to sing and to celebrate the little bit of 'rebel' in everyone of us in America. We are you know? Rebels.

That's right and never has a Nation of rebels come so far. Sometimes it is good to remember where you came from. It wasn't all 'prim and proper', so let's celebrate our rebel a little with this song because America has a reputation to protect, and we sure as hell have a Constitution to protect last I checked that every politician in Washington DC had sworn an oath to.

Let's hope the United States Supreme Court remembers that oath, and remembers that the qualifications for the office of President didn't include producing birth certificates, draft registrations, and social security cards that represent forgery more then legitimacy and fraudulent actions more then honest ones, as well as hiding every college transcript that might confirm Obama's transplant status as a foreign student in a sovereign nation under God.

Now for a little fun-

Shut Down Shot Down Sexy is the hottest sexiest song in America right now. Its colorful and packed with wonderful lyrics about a guy who gets ‘shut down- shot down- by a sexy women’, now how many guys can relate to that? That’s what I’m talk’n about right there;licking your wounds. Another exciting original by The Cody Robert Judy Band that every DJ in America should be playing right now because everyone at home can say they’ve been “Shut Down Shot Down Sexy”.

Shut Down Shot Down Sexy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9UuIpGMRl0

Preamble Dispatcher Voice:

“This is an all points bulletin- suspect considered to be armed and dangerous- female, American. I guess she’s packed and loaded – 34D-30-32 She loves freedom and liberty- says she’s wearing a bikini- likes dancing and rock n’ roll- I’ve seen dangerous but this is “WANTED”- Shut Down Shot Down- approach with extreme caution- God bless America.”

V.1 Maybe you remember

The call I gave you in September

You said you didn’t want to play

Said you were just too busy that day

Now its easy to recall

Because my heart you let it fall

Vs.2 I never let it go I tried again

Because with my women it aint no sin yeah yeah

Maybe she’s tired of hearing from me

But she’s so beautiful you see

You know I don’t like to fight

But for my Baby it seems right

Vs.3 You might say I’m out of form

But my Baby’s arms are nice and warm

To her heart I seek the key

For her love is like a tree

Now you wouldn’t understand yeah yeah

How much I wanna be her man

Chorus:

Shut Down Shot Down I’m burning in flames, Shut Down Shot Down I’m burning in flames Shut Down Shot Down I’m burning in flames

I don’t wanna be shut down by you, I don’t wanna be shot down by you I don’t wanna be shut down by you

Shut Down Shot Down I’m burning in flames, Shut Down Shot Down I’m burning in flames

If you missed the last Campaign Commercial, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tImBG0GNrTM

Also a big shout out to Tracy in Maryland for doing a terrific job in her Ballot Challenge this last week. We are including the personal email sent to Tracy from Cody Robert Judy

Dear Tracy,
           Just thought I'd write a note to you and say you did a great job. I don't think any attorney could have done better.  The beginning was great where you included a little family history, that really brings it home and personalized it for Maryland like no bodies business.
           Well, great job, it will be interesting to see the 'ruling' as the Judge sure had the book thrown at him.  Those Judges have a hard time reading crime when a citizen is reading it to them rather then an attorney general sadly, especially in this case.
            The only thing I didn't like if there was one thing that seemed like a burnt french fry in the batch of good ones, pg. 32 "Since President Obama..".  Gosh I can hardly stand for the honor of the office to be bestowed upon a Usurper.  Yuck.
            Other than that you can be certain that you have done something here Tracy that your whole family can be very proud of. You did something our whole Country in its patriotic duty should be very proud of you for. If elected President I intend to award every Citizen who filed a complaint in the Obama Ballot Challenges or Courts an Honorable Patriot Award for distinguished citizenship.
Sincerely,
Cody Robert Judy
The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign
Cody Robert Judy
YouTube: CODE4PRES

Read more…
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:

America a criminals Paradise-Congress actions on Obama's Fraud and Forgery are adding up

You want to know the definition of 'failing their oaths', 'insanity', and just a plain lack of common sense? Try telling someone who just robbed you who has been investigated with over 2200 hours of law enforcement that because they've had your stolen goods for a few years now, its just too late to prosecute them.

"That's the definition of what Obama's fraud and forgery looks like from the 'We The People' as Obama's heist of our Country, our Constitution, and our vote", Congress and United States Supreme Court.

The Cody Robert Judy v. Obama SCOTUS Case No. 12-5276 is mentioned at the end of this very informative and provocative video. Tell your Reps its not to late to hear and stop the fraud and forgery upon our Country, our Constitution and our vote. We would like to thank Tracy from the great state of Maryland for her hard work and production of this press release featured video.

Speaking of Batman's new release.. did you see the new Batman 2012 feature called "The Dark Horse" and we're talking Presidential Candidate?

Mean time, Cody has set to fire up the nation's air waves with two more dynamite songs that finishes his album America X which you can receive free by sending the Campaign a contribution of over $ 250.00 or more. Cody has all 15 songs on his YouTube Station CODE4PRES for free anyway if you don't wanna contribute, we've just put them all together.

      Cody's little boy Stradda is a big fan of Irion Man ability to fly, so he asked his Dad if he could fly. This was the best Cody could do for Stradda right now and its so cute. This video also features a bit of video celebrating the Olympics in London, England the security of which has been great.

Wanna spice things up with your Honey? Why not play this for them when you get home and spice up the romance..Take It Off - A sexy fun Cody Robert Judy Band Original written, produced, and performed by Cody Robert Judy - Take It Off is perfect for your Honey when he or she comes home.

Well that's more announcements and fun in one press release then you've ever gotten from a Campaign, so we'll leave ya with that.

[...]

4063534563?profile=original

From: codyjudy@hotmail.com
To: supremectbriefs@usdoj.gov
Subject: Information regarding Judy v. Obama 12-5276
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:05:06 -0600

                Dear Mr. Verrilli- U.S. Solicitor General;

                                  Sir, the reason I served you my complaint in Judy v. Obama 12-5276 was specifically because of the involvement of the Federal Elections Commission, which is a Federally Funded Organization under the Senate Judiciary Committee (please see my blog post here regarding the matter), that I believe is in the interest of your department as U.S. Solicitor General.

Dear U.S. Sen. Hatch:                                                Sept 27th , 2011

Att: Mr. Tom Jipping

As Counsel for advice on procedural meetings with Representative Sen. Hatch as the ranking member of the U.S. Senate Judicial Committee, and his pledge and stand in doing such for the Constitution, could you please arrange a meeting for me to discuss the following that I would bring to the Senate Judicial Committee?

1- The FEC's recent stand against the Constitution in regards to allowing anyone to solicit money in a run for President without regard to that person's constitutional qualifications to do so, per age restriction and natural born citizen requirement, representing a fraud to those contributing money and services for the candidate in that specific proposal.
The six commissioners of the Federal Election Commission are being tasked with a Constitutional question: Can a foreign-born citizen run for President of the United States? Guyana-born New York attorney Abdul Hassan would like to file papers, take campaign contributions, and collect federal matching funds for his candidacy.
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON DRAFT ADVISORY OPINION (http://saos.nictusa.com/aodocs/1185406.pdf ) This is something that Congress has already ruled upon with hearings as recently as 2000.

I am also a candidate in 2012 for the Presidency, and am not only offended, but hurt financially by this, based on my own campaigns loss of revenue from potential contributions that basically are given under false pretenses to an unqualified candidate. This is fraudulent action perpetrated upon the voter and citizen contributing unawares of the candidates total lack of verification of qualification at the FEC level. A simple action by Congress mandating the FEC demand all candidates sign a statement under penalty of perjury as to their qualifications would go a long way in clearing this up. The Judicial Branch could then also have a breach of qualification standard with the candidates signature and penalty affixed of perjury.
Continued...
Sir I would ask you to please help me know what to do at this point because of the recess of the U.S. Supreme Court and the deadline I have advocated necessary to call an Emergency Session of the U.S. Supreme Court to hear this matter based on the rather impending disaster that is certain if the Court will not consider the case.

As you know the Tea Party is advocating heavily for Mitt Romney to call out Obama's eligibility problems after the Democratic National Convention and poll numbers have Obama slightly ahead, giving the political credence for an October surprise that would devastate the Democratic Party without room to recover. If the Supreme Court would rule on my case before the National Democratic Convention in Charlotte N.C., at least millions of Americans might have a chance of getting a eligible candidate or at the very least putting the issue to bed for the Republicans to sabotage after National Conventions.

Obama's campaign has been insistent on dragging Mitt Romney's tax returns out without so much as a whimper from Mitt Romney, but the issue isn't over with Obama's campaign desperate. Sir, one cannot expect the Republican Candidate to sit silent after being poked and poked and poked. I believe when Mr. Romney decides to go for Obama's jugular it will be after the Democrat Party's National Convention.

With my case Sir, the issue can be put to rest, taken out of the Republicans war chest, and handled with the proper supervisory authority of the U.S. Supreme Court that in fact has a major question presented to it that requires Constitutional interpretation and the upholding of precedent.

The problem is the Democratic National Convention is being held Sept. 5th, 2012 and the United States Supreme Court is in a Summer Recess right now. I would like to call upon you and ask you if by chance you know of any way to get this to the Court during this precarious time in the election cycle. I am a pro se litigant and am at my witts end in trying to 'notify', 'alert', or somehow 'flag' this issue to the Justices.

While I understand the "political doctrine question' very well and the Courts reluctance, millions of Americans may have their votes compromised and that is not an issue the Court ought to take lightly.

I noticed that your name has been taken off the Court Record as representative Counsel and Obama's attorney Michael Jablonski from Georgia was placed upon it, therefore I believe that it is appropriate, or not inappropriate ,for me to ask for your helping hand in my circumstances given the interest of the F.E.C involvement and perhaps your ability to notify the Court of this case that a decision might not lose in the standing circumstance of 'redressability'.

While I have sent an Emergency Notification to the Court detailing this matter copied to your office also, I am still unaware of any action by the Court or frankly that they have been notified of the case and circumstances.

Sir, I know Obama appointed you Solicitor General, but I'm sure you swore an oath to the Constitution and not to Obama, therefore I extend my hand and ask for your help. Please feel free to email or call me of any advice or action you feel is appropriate. Thank you kindly.

Sincerely,

Cody Robert Judy
codyjudy@hotmail.com
801-phone
Petitioner pro se Case No. 12-5276 Judy v. Obama
The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign
3031 So. Ogden Ave.
Suite 2
Ogden, UT. 84401
4063545355?profile=original
Read more…

4063551987?profile=original

  FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:
(PICTURES ON BLOG SITE)
CRJ letter to Andrea Shea King Radio Patriot - Dave & America fighting to live to election
      Hi Andrea Shea King- Radio Patriot;
                       I just wanted to thank you for your terrific job and to personally express my concern and warm wishes to Dave.
 It's been a year now since my own Mom was diagnosed with a 4th stage lymphoma with only days to live as the calcium levels of her bone marrow entered her blood stream and headed straight to nearly collapse her memory and sanity entirely. At 74 the Doctors didn't know what her state was before the cancer had taken its' tole, but I did.
4063551943?profile=original
She was vibrant and active and clear headed, nothing compared to the women who lay in the hospital with her outstretched arms searching for something that wasn't there and only mildly recognizing her own children. I was shopping for caskets when we opted against the wishes of her siblings to go ahead with a new cancer drug that was discovered here at the University of Utah which eradicated and hunted the B cancer cell.
Its been an interesting year as we went through 8 months of treatments, I picked her up traveling the 100 mile round trip every day for her 'Nupitgen ' shot and we prayed a lot that in her weakened condition she wouldn't catch a cold in the cold winter months here in Utah. Her progress was significant with a dream I'd had which convinced me we were doing the right thing for her and this is the path we should travel.

4063552115?profile=original

The dream I had was of a big frying pan between my legs which I bent over and picked up with extreme effort. Each time I picked it up it was lighter. I thought when I woke up that we should not always discount answers to our prayers when we are indeed praying for them because we never know how God will do his work and we do know that often answers come from directions we had not thought of before, for God's intelligence is greater then ours as he is in Heaven and we on the Earth.

Chemo treatments are nothing less then the whole body being put in the frying pan.
Humility is in its simplest form of course an expression of prayer, admitting we don't know the answer or the way to go the same as a child would ask his Parent "where are we going?", even after you've told the child 10 times, 'We are going to Grandma's House to go swimming".

Grasping the answer is not as easy as grasping the reassurances and security of the answer after it actually happens.

My family has been blessed the last two months in the "Cancer Free" report coming back from the doctors which is very good news for us that we are indeed thankful for. My Mom would have been gone by now if we had not gone through with the treatment. Instead she now has colored the two inches of new thick hair that has come upon her crown.

4063552063?profile=original

Dave is fighting a tremendous battle and I certainly do not know the outcome of his cancer or the number of his days,but I do know that in the power of Jesus Christ, in whose name I pray, answers can come and directions can be followed for success.

Often I think as Society becomes "open" with one eye, the other begins to close. We all know we can see better with both eyes wide open. As medical advances are made often the spiritual advances are closed. I am always impressed with a Doctors testimony who in a very difficult operation admits to his hands feeling guided in a close call with losing a patient. I love to read testimonies of inventors who have seen in a dream or the spiritual eye the idea that through their work became a reality seen with their physical eyes.

As you and Dave have been closely knit together in the political arena and I have followed you and even been on your radio show once in 2010 in my U.S. Senate Run, one thing we all share is hard work in upholding the Constitution's demands for a natural born citizen in the office of the President. What a tie that binds us and all patriots across the Country feeling the same.

You probably remember August 8th, 1974 was the date of the Nixon resignation speech, just two short months away from the general election. No doubt you know that with my press releases going to you that in my run for President I have finally received a case number in the United States Supreme Court Judy v. Obama case no. 12-5276 regarding Obama's eligibility to run as a qualified candidate, and I am running and challenging in the Democratic Party, something that has never before entered the court. Just as Nixon's case was not too late before the election neither is Obama's.

The battle in the political arena I have often thought of as the battle my Mom fought in the battle against cancer. A battle that many Americans believe we've lost already. I hear all kinds of things like I did with my Mom, "The disease is too far progressed to cure", " Just let her die in peace", " The pain of chemo is not worth the chance the disease will win anyway" and the list goes on.

Well, I'm here with my Mom today when if I had caved to those voices I wouldn't be. She's living unassisted now and independent. She drives her car and I always say the sign of a healthy women is if she can go shopping by herself. She does and nothing makes me happier then to see her do it.

America might think the same way that many people, even some doctors felt about my Mom about Obama. He's done almost 4 years the disease is too far progressed to warrant chemo or a decision of justice with the Constitution as a standard. I know there might be some pain involved in a decision to remove Obama as President as the Constitution suggest in Amendment 14, Sect 3, as a "disability", but I believe if he is not removed as such America under the banner of the United States Constitution will not survive the powerful destruction and erosion of its principles.

For some reason a childhood song comes to my mind in light of how small I am. "Give said the little stream, give oh give, give oh give. I'm small I know but wherever I go the grass grows greener still." I believe as small as I am within the Democratic Party, and as small as our Constitution is to Obama, that my case will be heard, and our Constitution provides the necessary nutrients for a world dried up.

I  may not know all the answers to every question, but I do know they will come. I'm confident we will face some pain with Obama's removal, but I'm equally confident that America will survive it and be better off in the long run of the little stream called the Republic for which we stand.

I wish "Third Wave Dave" the best in his treatment which ever way he chooses, and pray for the Spirit of God to guide him in that decision. As I thought about how much voting means to Dave I thought gosh wouldn't it be nice if every American felt that way about voting and then I thought, wouldn't it be nice for me to be able to ask Dave for his vote because Obama was out and I was the Democratic Party nominee.

If the United States Supreme court hears my case, and decides in my favor I know Congress won't be far behind in calling for a vote for Obama's removal as a "Disability" and I know America will join hands across the Country in a revitalization of the standards of our Republic. Once we clean house within I'm sure there will be battles to face from without from those who were counting on the inside job working. We will have to fight those battles to, but we will do so together knowing we at least don't have our forefathers rolling in their graves and the future generations can resume the hope of America as a shining lighthouse on a hill set as a standard to guide the course of our ship away from the rocks threatening to cave our whole ship in.

God Bless you and Dave in your endeavors and pursuits and may God Bless America.

From: radiopatriot@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:24:33 -0400
Subject: Our patriot Dave fighting to live
To: radiopatriot@gmail.com

Our patriot Dave fighting to live

05 Sunday Aug 2012

Deciding to undergo a bone marrow transplant is not an easy decision. My radio show producer Dave “ThirdWaveDave” Logan wrestled with it for months, weighing the options.  Should he continue with the chemo regimen he was on, taking the very expensive and experimental drug Tasigna?  A therapy to which his body likely would eventually develop an immunity? And if so, how long would it be before that happened?  His oncologist told him to expect a year, at most. Dave desperately wanted to be here to vote on November 6th. For him, it was imperative that he cast his ballot against Obama.
And if he opted for a transplant? Dave’s odds were 30 to 50% he’d live through the election.  (More)

Inline image 1

--
radiopatriot-microphone-computer.gif
Read more…

4063545355?profile=original

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:
SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF filed in SCOTUS Judy v. Obama - Democratic Party National Convention Holds Change

The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign is pleased to report today, July 27th, 2012; a Supplemental Brief was docketed by the United States Supreme Court in Judy v. Obama Case No. 12-5276 dated July 16th, 2012 ;which was the post mark entered upon the Priority Mail Documents.

4063545325?profile=original

Priority Mail with the United States Postal Service has been pretty remarkably consistent with the mailings to the United States Supreme Court from between two and four days across the Country, the Campaign reported. However, in the instance of these document sent to the Solicitor General and the United States Supreme Court, both packages were delayed until Thursday July 26th, 2012.

The same document sent to the two corroborating Counsels for Barack Obama and Georgia’s Secretary of State Brian Kemp in Atlanta, Georgia were delivered in what we described as usual, landing on the recipients July 18th, 2012. The customary practice of the United States Supreme Court is to docket according to the post mark.

Breathing a big sigh of relief for the intelligence relayed in these documents that wasn’t lost, Cody himself celebrated with a conference call that was warmly received with cheers of enthusiasm expressed by the campaign of volunteers and supporters across the country.

“You know we did it and you know what just happened! Hooray for the safe passage!” Cody exclaimed.

Marred in attacks from the steepest left of the Democratic Party loyal to Obama Cody has been the subject of attack after attack. Unreported by an oblivious media, who hasn’t a clue what’s going on because nothings been reported to them, by the recommendations of Mr. Judy, the Campaign has set up a series of political booby-traps that they have walked right into including mis-information, non-transparency, mistakes, and conjectured relays, until the United States Supreme Court received the intelligence that was so very vital.

Unsupported by conservatives loyal to the Republican Party and in-name Birthers only, Cody has vowed to un-Earth the sophisticated mirage that has secretly been the project of Republicans for quite some time, who in no way wanted anyone but Barack Obama as the National Democratic Nominee.

In an interview after the conference call Cody related privately:

“You know as well as I do that there are a whole bunch of people in this Country who call themselves Conservative, but don’t believe in the Constitution. To me anyone who really believes the Constitution is just a piece of paper has got their conservative values really twisted on a macro- massive scale that far supersedes the devastation that “ right to lifer’s” claim against pro-choice advocates in a false story against their brother.”

“Nowhere in the Republican Party will you find a ‘whimper’ of Obama’s deception, his forged long form birth certificate, his forged draft registration, his sealed College entrance records, his revoked or relocated law license, and his Passport records”, but you all have access to mine because I am laid bare before you and God, so at least you know what you’re getting.”

“Now if you’re a Conservative, ask yourself an honest question,” Because of the Republican Cover-up of these things, yes I said, Republican,  you should know you do not know what you’re getting with Mitt Romney anymore then you knew what you were getting with Barack Obama, because he’s covered for Obama right?” He has and to think otherwise is just, well, drinking the Obama-fools-aid."

 The Republicans have laid the biggest mirage ever hoaxed upon the America People and it’s no secret anymore. They were the biggest capitulators of Obama’s fraud. They were willingly captivated and over 50% of Republicans drank the fraudulent Obama-fools-aid!”

“In fact, any conservative who has claim on the term, who has refused to help our Campaign, who has sat in idol while this Campaign forged with the sword of truth, the Justice affecting every living American at this time, ought to count themselves imitation and worthy as a Rhino.”

“If you believe that “Obama’s Transparent Gate” has not cost this Country more, time, talent, money than any single devastating event in our history, than you were on a different level of obedience to your conscience because that is the case, and the responsible Republican base has what kind of a record on missing it? It has an impeccable record, it’s incredible, and they have been perfect in missing the biggest crisis our Country has ever gone through in modern day history!”

“There are very few people right now that actually know what is going on when it comes to this United States Supreme Court Case, what it actually portends, and the intelligence it embodies surrounding Barack Obama. The determination and courage of those involved is incredible, inspiring, and honorable and I know when this story is over it is one that will be worth its weight in gold for America’s history books to remember.”

Pressed on what he thought was specifically important about the case Mr. Judy alluded in abit of mystery, stating somewhat guardedly, there were four parts of a puzzle that were swiftly coming together.

“We the People, justice, the transparency of Obama, and the Media represent four pieces of a puzzle. “

"Of course no one can see what the puzzle looks like until all the pieces come together. The Media does not, contrary to what many people believe, represent ‘Justice’” it never has and it never will in its purest form”, Cody said, “The Media represents reporting Justice, and that doesn’t happen until witnesses and evidence are set before a Judgment Bar and a Judgment is had from a Judge who weighs the balance.”

“The important thing to report here is that the Democratic Party is most likely going to have a new nominee other than Barack Obama, and that at this time, the wheels of change are moving very rapidly. What I can assure you is that Mitt Romney will have a much greater challenge than he ever supposed with Barack Obama, especially given his poor record on actually doing what a President is suppose to do when it comes to the oath a President takes.”

“Creating jobs is not the government’s job, in fact our Federal Government has been in the business of trying to overcome the unemployment numbers by created far too many jobs within itself and its placed a burden on the People that is cumbersome and heavy. Mitt Romney’s experience in the business sector has not prepared him to create jobs as President, and his assumption that it has is naïve at best and deceptive at worst.”

“Mitt Romney has a very poor record for understanding that our economy revolves heavily around the opportunity our Constitution affords us. When the taxes get high, and the Constitution is usurped, the wings of the butterfly are pinned down and cannot expand fully for graceful flight”, Cody said.

“With the Democratic Parties National Convention set to happen September 5th, 2012 , August is going to be the hottest Summer Obama’s ever had in his life”, he continued, “but it’s also going to be a very hot one for Republicans and their complacency and actual disdain for our Constitution that will come to trial.”

The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign

 Patriots true to the Conservative Movement for America represented by The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Movement are welcome to contribute as their conscience would dictate here:

The Cody Robert Judy for President 2012 U.S.C. Eligibility Campaign
YouTube:CODE4PRES
Campaign Commercial :CRJ TV

Read more…

4063543928?profile=original

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:

OBAMA'S CIRCUS IN THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT

Obama's long form birth certificate is forged and Cody Robert Judy for President releases his U.S. Supreme Court case no 12-1576 Judy v. Obama that has the Cold Case Posse's investigation included within it.

The newest campaign commercial highlights the arguments of Cody Robert Judy's case against Obama's eligibility and qualification for the Office of President according to the United States Constitution's demands' for a 'natural born citizen.

 Today its been 10 days since I mailed the Motion and Order here to the United States Supreme Court. Its just unreal how long its taking. The Pony Express pre civil war across the whole country was 10 days.

Track & Confirm

YOUR LABEL NUMBER
SERVICE
STATUS OF YOUR ITEM
DATE & TIME
LOCATION
FEATURES
03103490000016920099
Priority Mail®
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
July 23, 2012, 9:44 am
WASHINGTON, DC 20022
Expected Delivery By:
July 18, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™
Depart USPS Sort Facility
July 17, 2012
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
July 17, 2012, 1:35 am
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
Dispatched to Sort Facility
July 16, 2012, 6:25 pm
OGDEN, UT 84401
Acceptance
July 16, 2012, 10:19 am
OGDEN, UT 84401

The following letter/email was sent to the Solicitor General yesterday.