Midlothian, VA

Do you agree to disagree without being disagreeable?


How did you hear about TeaParty.org?

Email forward from Friend

Is America a republic?

Yes through the democratic processes of this Republic.

Activity Feed

Richard E. Ziegler posted a blog post
LYING-The American people can be very forgiving when mistakes are made.  However, history tells us in recent decades that they are unforgiving when lying, cover-up, and deceit are used to deceive the American people.  This is what is going on now…
May 14, 2013
Richard E. Ziegler posted a blog post
Marriage is defined as the union of a man and woman for life.  The way a man and woman's body are formed is evidence of this natural union (versus unnatural unions).  Everything else is not a real marriage but instead a civil union or some other…
Mar 8, 2013
Richard E. Ziegler commented on Richard E. Ziegler's blog post Obama Voters Repreented Only 16% of the Population
"Good catch Nick.  The current resident population is closer to 315 million.  The adjusted figure comes to about 20.6% of the US population voted for Obama thereby in theory imposing his vision on the other 79.4% of the population.  However,…"
Dec 27, 2012
Richard E. Ziegler posted a blog post
As Tuesday approaches I want to wish everyone a blessed CHRISTmas.  As you experience Christmas this year consider the importance of this holiday.  For example, there are over 2 billion people worldwide who not only celebrate Christmas as a holiday…
Dec 22, 2012
Richard E. Ziegler posted blog posts
Dec 21, 2012
Richard E. Ziegler posted a blog post
I see a lot of confusion about the term socialism.  To separate fact from fiction, truth from myth, I offer the following.  There are 20 variants of Socialism.  In its pure sense it does mean non profit driven control of production by the government…
Dec 11, 2012

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Comments are closed.


This reply was deleted.