Homeland Security Takeover - We are now a Communist country!

Once again, President Obama has signed an unconstitutionally-expanded Executive Order giving himself kingship (See the Order:  http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/10/26/executive-order-establishing-white-house-homeland-security-partnership-c).  This new Executive Order unconstitutionally expands the Department of Homeland Security to be the all-encompassing and all-powerful United States authority which answers only to the President.  Mr. Obama claims his actions are being undertaken to stop terrorists, even though his previous actions have actually facilitated jihad inside the United States by prohibiting the criminal intent of jihad, even prohibiting the words "jihad" and "Islam," from being used in the investigation and prosecution of jihad crimes.  Therefore, jihadists can now merely claim their actions were accidents and their true intentions (Islamic jihad and the seditious enforcement of Shariah law) cannot be investigated or prosecuted as sedition, hate crimes against non-Muslims, or acts of war.  Yet, the Department of Homeland Security can, under this new Executive Order, restrict the constitutionally-protected civil liberties and rights of (United States) law-abiding citizens by directly subjecting them to its undefined and unlimited priorities.  This Executive Order establishes and mandates "partnerships" between the Department of Homeland Security and ALL state and local authorities (and even non-governmental agencies such as churches) in order to "support [non-defined] homeland security priorities."  President Obama has, in effect and right before the presidential election, voided the Unites States Constitution and made the United States Government a Communist entity. 

Since the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder, has been complicit with Mr. Obama's agenda and is not likely to do his job of investigating and prosecuting Mr. Obama for treason and violating his oath of office to "PRESERVE, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States," [Emphasis added], it is up to We the People to make Congress impeach, investigate, and prosecute him and repeal/make void all unconstitutional laws, governmental agency regulations, and Executive Orders.  It will not happen unless We the People unite and demand action.  United we stand, divided we fall.  www.impeachpresidentobama.weebly.com

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I said from the beginning that he must not have four years.  He and his kontrol, Putinski and Abdulla, are diabolically devious.

Well, shake hands, Cassandra!  I know exactly how you feel.

This man must be arrested, now, along with Holder and everyone of his cohorts, including media moles.

• Once again; as has been stated many times previous; O cannot be impeached as he is a usurper; constitutionally mandated to be physically removed from his usurpation by U.S. Marshals.

As long as the U.S. Constitution remains in effect O has no power to direct actions of any kind connected with the U.S. Gov't.

Every Executive Order he has signed is worthless; carrying no power of direction; and anyone obeying any command O gives, either written or oral; commits treason against the U.S.A.

Congress has commited treason every time it has voted on anything since 2008 sitting under a usurper.

Any state can demand the usurper be arrested and charged with treason but no one has stepped up to the plate as yet. I would love to see the state governors band together with such a demand.

Last election America was in the dark concerning what O was. This is no longer the case thanks to many American patriots who continue to make the illegal issues public knowledge. This must continue upscale until this usurper is removed.

Also; if by illegal means he gains a second term; it is null and void by fraudulent means on many levels; and if he then continues as he is I see no recourse other than deadly force for his removal.

No matter how extensive citizen control may be; factions will remain to infiltrate and discharge O and his minions. As God stepped in to disrupt the campaign; I have faith God will step in once again to remove the usurper where man has failed to see justice done; and THAT is where we ALL must place our faith; in the Creator who sees all and controls all.

This is the reason O has been allowed usurpation. America must seek God's graces to end this American politics horror show. 

• The laws, even unconstitutional laws and Executive Orders, stand until challenged in the courts.  That is our system and how the checks and balances work.  Obama is President until challenged in the courts, by Congress, or otherwise dethroned.  www.impeachpresidentobama.weebly.com

• Wilson: What you are missunderstanding is that we have not been "under" our Constitution since 1868. There is a group trying to get us back to our Constitution. We are in the process. If you would like to know more, drop me a note; rd6475 at hotmail dot com.

• Roger - are you specifically referring to the 1787 Constitution?

Semper Fi!

• i can see him taking the Constitution and publicly burning it on January 21st.

I can see his jihadists sneaking into DC and destroying every iconic beauty or symbol of freedom built or wrought by American hands and enterprise.

I can see jihadists all over the world,  swarm out of mosques and drive through the towns and villages of Europe, etc., cutting throats and usurping properties.

The 'poor' countries to whom we send billions at the expense of our own people, are sending it back in the form of illegal campaign donations, in anticipation of their 'glorious blood bath.'

• The American experiment in government is on a slippery slope and we are heading towards quicksand.  1776 was the year that a new form of government came on the world scene.  Prior to that happening, people all over the world were ruled by kings, lords, self proclaimed messengers of a god.  They ruled with absolute authority and in most cases brutality.  They were the ones who owned the land and everything on it, including the people.  Our founding fathers brought to the world the concept of a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.  Over the years we have allowed the people we elected to represent us, slowly make a u-turn, and start heading us back to the rule of a privileged few with ultimate authority and power over every aspect of our lives.  We are abdicating our responsibility for our own liberty, freedom, and lives.

This return to separating the people from the government and making the government a separate entity of itself dedicated to promoting a larger and more powerful ruler of the people was slow but deliberate.  Now this trend is threatening all that made this country the most generous, successful, and champion of liberty.   Under the guise of protecting us we are losing all that this country brought forth on this world and our liberty along with it.  Some things seem quite benign like restrickting the smoking of tobacco.  Others are quite insane.  There are people who insist that soft drinks and baby formula become controlled substances and at the same time legalizing the use of dope.  They are concerned with the rights of proven criminals but trample those of law abiding citizens. They are concerned with the freedom of expression for those that have vowed to destroy us while restrickting the expression of Judeo-Christian values. 

Free enterprise is almost nonexistent in America.  It is prohibited in many areas of this land for children to sell cookies or lemonade without permission from the government by way of requiring permits that cost much more than can be made from the sale of these things.  If a person wants to be a taxi driver the permits to do so cost thousands of dollars in almost every city in America.  Many restaurants and retail stores were started by people who put together a little money to buy products and a cart and would sell them to the general public.  Now a day, the permits, and other restrictions make if almost impossible to start a small business on a shoe string.  If one does put together enough money to start a business the government throws more and more obstacles in the way.  In many instances even established enterprises are being forced into bankruptcy by government restrictions such as those on coal mining. New endeavors such as gas and oil exploration are not permitted regardless how much starting capital one may have.  The EPA has even put a stop to some solar and wind power plants.  That is except for those who have contributed to promoting the power of the government.  Those who support the current administration are not only encouraged to start businesses but are provided with funds to do so even if their business plan can only lead to failure.

The bigger the government the more powerful it becomes.  The more powerful the government is the less liberty we have.  Our current administration’s life styles are that of the potentates of the old world and just as callous to the concerns of the people.  The old speaker of the House demanded a private jet to transport her, her relatives and friends back and forth across the country while the people were losing their homes and jobs.  The cost of our president’s trips is more than the GNP of many countries.  We have allowed our representatives to become a royalty of sorts.

WE have to put a stop to this decline of our country.  Regardless of political party we must elect only those who are willing and able to serve the nation and not those that demand to rule us.  By the same token we must vote out of office those that work only to promote their careers and grow the government and usurp more and more power.  If we do not put forth the effort and make the investments to do this we all are doomed.  I urge you all to contribute time and money to make the changes that are so badly needed.  Now is the time for all good men and women to come to the aid of our country and preserve our heritage, Judeo-Christian values, and freedom.  There won’t be a tomorrow if we don’t do this now. 

• This is scary! Now he can go after those who oppose him, just as the Muslims would have if their deception at Benghazi would have worked! Thanks for the heads up on this. If you consider the efforts of his liberal and Muslim academics at START. GIVING THE MUSLIMS A FREE RIDE AND SHIFTING THE EYES OF BIG BROTHER ONTO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THIS IS THE MOST FRIGHTENING THING I HAVE HEARD. You should do a search for START which is a group that defines the risk for the government. You will see what I am saying!
    • I produced a radio show on this top a few months ago and warned Americans that Homeland Security is a shadow government who was granted under the past administration excessive power to take over the entire U.S. government - and this article is in line with my research - God Help This Nation if people don't wake up - and demand no voter fraud - and pray that the elections take place -

This reply was deleted.