ADMIN

Political Correctness & Censorship Meme Gallery 2 ...

YouTube suspended Steven Crowder’s channel for one week on Wednesday, claiming the conservative pundit and comedian violated the platform’s rules against hate speech.

YouTube’s counsel sent an email to Crowder’s attorney, William Richmond, informing him of the strike against Crowder’s account and explaining that a September 30 video uploaded to Crowder’s channel “targets the transgender community in an offensive manner,” according to a copy of the email. YouTube has blocked Crowder from posting videos to his main and auxiliary accounts for one week. The email said in part:

"We write again on YouTube’s behalf regarding your client, Steven Crowder. YouTube has repeatedly instructed Mr. Crowder regarding its hate speech policy and warned him against continuing violations of that policy through content he uploaded to YouTube. YouTube specifically warned Mr. Crowder that videos he uploaded showed a pattern of recklessly targeting the LGBTQ+ community for abuse and insults. It warned that further uploading of content that targets, insults, and/or abuses the LGBTQ+ community would result in additional penalties.

On September 30, Mr. Crowder uploaded another video that YouTube has determined continues his prior conduct. The video entitled ““Special Guest ALEX JONES on ‘Great Reset’ & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists AGAIN!” contains a segment that targets the transgender community in an offensive manner, for example, by indicating that trans people pose a rape threat to women. Consistent with the recklessness provisions of its hate speech policy, YouTube has removed this video from the service and assessed a strike against the Steven Crowder channel. Per YouTube’s strikes policy, this results in a one-week upload freeze for the channel. Further violation of YouTube’s hate speech policy will result in additional penalties".

read more:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/this-is-terrifying-youtube-suspends-steven-crowder-for-hate-speech-covering-transgender-community-in-an-offensive-manner

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To all idiots that is why so many men and women died defending our freedom of speech, you have the rights to disagree the same way we have the rights to disagree with you 

• Society Control, as demonstrated in the book and film, "Fahrenheit 451."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I still dont undrstand how the social media platforms can get away with this sort of censorship.  Sect. 230 of the relevant Communications Act blocks them from being subject to libel laws - as a publisher would be - IN EXCHANGE FOR acting as a public forum (similar to how the telephone compnies are a public utiity, can't be sued for their content), how come they can have their cake and eat it too, in censoring what are merely alternative socio-political viewpoints to theirs??  They should hve been taken to court long ago, and this issue settled, if only after being taken all the way to the SCOTUS. 

Some people say that we need to change the law.  NO; all we need to do is apply it properly.  Unless I'm missing something here.  The bottom line They shouldn't be allowed to censor what are simply viewpoints.  This is not the former Soviet Union, or the current Red China.  Yet.  But we don't seem to be far from either.  

• P.S. Sorry for the typos.  I dashed this off in disgust.

• 9705288875?profile=RESIZE_584x

• I think I can decide for my self what is hate speech.  I shure as hell don't need You Tube or any other so called social media telling me what I can see or not see!

• Edie, Thanks,

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The transgender community is nothing but a bunch of very sick people who claim to be something that is not even a possibility.  I think I am a llama, does this make it so?  Please people, wake up!!!!!

• If you have a penis you are a male. If you do not have a penis you are a female. The rest is by choice.

• Believing Transgender and the rest of the LBGTQ propaganda to be a normal acceptable fact is comparable to "Fishing in the Middle of the " I-95 Freeway" expecting to bring home Trout for dinnier! Ain't gonna happen!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.