ADMIN

9235443281?profile=RESIZE_710x

YouTube deleted a video of former President Donald Trump from the American Conservative Union’s account and prevented the group from live-streaming the former president’s Sunday CPAC speech.

In a statement, ACU Chairman Matt Schlapp said the group learned that its account had been frozen for seven days over a video from Friday in which Mr. Trump announces his class-action lawsuit against the Silicon Valley titans such as Google and YouTube.

That loss of access to its video account meant the ACU, which runs the Conservative Political Action Conference, could not upload Mr. Trump’s speech or any other live content from its CPAC 2021 Part 2 in Dallas over the weekend.

“It is clear that YouTube censored CPAC because we stood with former President Donald Trump on his lawsuit against Big Tech,” Mr. Schlapp said. “This is yet another example of Big Tech censoring content with which they disagree in order to promote the political positions they favor.”

According to the ACU, YouTube said in a note it had removed the July 9 episode of the conservative group’s “America UnCanceled” program for “medical misinformation,” though it did not specify the statement.

read more here: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/11/youtube-deletes-trump-video-freezes-cpac-account/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been blocked several times on Facebook, and they never told me why. I never use abusive language on any platform so that wasn’t the case. I don't use Twitter or Linkedin. I use Paler now, but I am going to check out MeWe.com...I might see you there Bill Mayberry. Thanks for the tip.

• I logged onto Facebook a couple of months ago only to find I'd been terminated. I had 14 days to respond, which I did daily.

I never did get a response, of course. I was able to find out I'd been scrubbed for something in August of 2018. No idea what.

I mean SCRUBBED. Gone. Vanished. Disappeared. I cannot be found by anyone.
    A couple of days of withdrawal and now I'm happy on an alternative. (I use MeWe.com)

• CPAC should use some of their cash donations to start their own YOUTUBE operation or use other more favorable sources ... they should not depend on Marxists to provide them with a channel to communicate.    Makes one ask: Who's running CPAC and why would they become DEPENDENT on FaceBook, Youtube, or any of Microsoft or Googgel's enterprise systems to communicate? Those organizations are all controlled by COMMUNIST/Marxist operatives. 

How difficult is it for Billionaires to find the experts and the funds needed to create an effective alternative media and social networking... We need to do rethink our immediate priorities to secure control of the PUBLIC NARRATIVE... in a very big way.  The Conservative Patriot movement needs to call for its members to stop patronizing leftwing social networks immediately... The call needs to systematic and well organized... offering suggested sites to join enroll in, NOW not tomorrow.  We must destroy the Leftwing Main Stream Media and its social networking systems' ability to influence the NATIONAL NARRATIVE.  The electronic pen is mightier than the sword... it shapes the public's opinion and political order.  Lose the MSM and electronic media and lose the war for our Nation

• Let's all hope President Trump is not just tilting at windmills.  We don't want what happened to Dox Quixote to happen to him. 

• Lets hope the court paddleboard will leave a rosy hue on Youtubes' cheeks.

• Don't count on it... and even if the Court were to chasten Youtube... they will simply modify their approach to comply while maintaining their bias... focused on leftwing propaganda.

• Well forgive my optimism. LOL

I do believe in God, you know.

And I believe I am glad Im not them.

• Putting faith in the failed institutions of our government is foolish... not wise nor prudent.  Call it pessimism but it is not only true but what God expects... God expects us to look to him for counsel and government... not the failed courts of mankind.  So, you may want to reconsider how you look at the institutions of men.  I am certain the Pharisees and Sadducees of CHrist's days saw Jesus and John the Prophet as pessimistic when it came to addressing their system of government and religion... What do you think?

• Well, I did say hope.

This reply was deleted.