ADMIN

Impeach Biden (@patriot_70): "@POTUS @TheDemocrats  #BidenWorstPresidentEver" | nitter

Most Americans didn’t understand that the exceedingly foolish decisions of our leaders would eventually have a major impact on how they live their lives every single day.  But there are some of us that did.  Many of us literally begged our politicians to stop borrowing and spending trillions upon trillions of dollars that we did not have.  But they refused to listen.  And many of us literally begged the officials at the Federal Reserve to stop pumping trillions upon trillions of fresh dollars into the financial system.  Of course they wouldn’t listen to us either.  Now our standard of living is steadily being eviscerated, and most of the population seems quite surprised that this is happening.

Flooding our economy with money was inevitably going to create an inflation crisis, and that is precisely what has happened.

Back in May 2020, the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States was $1.96.

One year later, the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States was $3.08.

That was more than a 50 percent increase in just 12 months.

But that wasn’t the end of the story.

On Sunday, the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States hit an all-time record of $4.47.

Then on Monday it hit another all-time record of $4.48 per gallon.

That means that the price of gasoline has risen almost another 50 percent since May 2021.

Has your paycheck gone up by 50 percent during each of the last two years?

read more:

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/your-standard-of-living-is-being-systematically-destroyed/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As I said many times before, this regime is hell bent on destroying the middle class.
    When that is done, they will confiscate everything from those rich they don't agree with......and they have unlimited power, control over the people.

that's what the communists and the Nazis did....worked well for both! Just be Use it did t last for eaither doesn't mean this group isn't thinking they can do it better! Millions imprisoned, murdered, sent to camps.....do not assume it's too much, couldn't happen this day and age. Think again!

• This reply was deleted.
    • RE: All your negative comments....I'm so glad you have all the answers!

• We the people desperately need Donald J. Trump back. He fixed the economy and the budget deficit, he left the economy in awesome state and then this loser stole the election to destroy the economy within a year.

• Ok. So, you showed your angry self. Now show your constructive self. You don't support Trump as most rinos don't support Trump. Now tell us, who do you suggest is a better choice for the White House? Who do you think can do a better job than Trump has done?

• This is absolutely nuts. How can you talk about Trump like this (even tell lies about him) and still vote for him? You couldn't say anything worse about a rino or demonrat, and yet, I am sure you wouldn't vote for a rino or a demonrat. This makes no sense to me.

• Yep we are in deep poop. GOD help us all

• Now Biden is releasing all our gasoline that is to be used for war emergencies. This is intentional so when that time comes we will be sol. 

This reply was deleted.