ADMIN

Your Government is Afraid of You

• The Swamp is terrified of Trump – still. That explains their fixation on eradicating him and his movement.

• You are also supposed to ignore the facts concerning months-long violent protests with killings and burnings across America's cities by Antifa and BLM. Months ago, Washington DC mayor Muriel Bowser, demanded that the National Guard withdraw from her city amid violent demonstrations. She then named a street after those demonstrators and allowed them to paint their motto across the entire street.

• Watch for the same sort of public treatment and language applied to Trump supporters going forward. It is consistent with a government that is in fear of its own people. The type of government that has 25,000 soldiers guarding a few politicians in an empty city.

1145.jpg

The Swamp is terrified of Trump – still. Pictured: President Donald Trump boards Marine One as he departs the White House on his last day in office, January 20, 2021. (Photo by Eric Thayer/Getty Images)

The Swamp is terrified of Trump – still. That explains their fixation on eradicating him and his movement. "Trumpism" was not extinguished when Joe Biden raised his right hand to become the 46th president.

Fear grips The Swamp. Here is some evidence: the military occupation of Washington, DC; claims of "insurrection"; Speaker Pelosi's interference with the military command structure; more baseless claims of dark Russian conspiracies; serious discussion of reeducation camps for Trump supporters; marginalizing and criminalizing all things "Trump" – those are all expressions of fear.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and President Biden keep using the word "insurrectionists" to describe the rowdy Trumpsters who raided the Capitol building unlawfully two weeks ago. That is deliberate. It makes all the respectable, career politicians, government drones and DC political operatives appear to be "victims" – draped in the flag and bravely defending the Constitution. It also criminalizes all of their opposition. Not just the protestors who raided the Capitol, but all Trump supporters – across the USA – and those opposed to The Swamp mentality to which we have now returned.

read more:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16990/your-government-is-afraid-of-you

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• biden is a corrupt, mentally deficient USURPER.  he will NEVER be referred to as president by me!!!!!!!!!!

• The founders answer to the avoidance of title was to use the term "Mister" with the family name.

So Mr. Biden (amongst other names I have for him), is kosher.

• the only time I will call him Mr. is as Mr. dementia the usurper!!!!!!!!!!

• The Founders indicated the "Mister" title alternate was to afford those who vehemently feared and despised titles of nobility, or were dissenters of the office holder, an selection to indicate they thought there was nothing particularly special, superior, or ordained by God about the individual. 

I suppose that it might be considered disrespectful to call Joe: Pretender Biden, or the Pretender in Chief, or the Chief Corruption, etc. 

But sadly, the accuracy should be obvious.

• to me he is the very corrupt, mentally deficient USURPER!!!!!!!!!!

• It IS obvious. Much disrespect intended on my end, because the liar, peddo,cheat, imposter, usurper, communist deserves it, and more.

• Yes, he's not President; Trump is because we the people elected him. When anyone says that he "took the oath" and that's what made him President, that's not true. He lied when he did that; he had no intention of upholding our Constitution or any of our laws because he's a communist, so the whole thing is bogus. He should be marched out of OUR White House in chains, but who has the courage to do it? No one I know of.

• Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and President Biden are just projevting again. Lie and Project,Lie and Project,Lie and Project,that's ALL Democrats do.

• Fear is not the correct term. Contempt is far more accurate.

Our entire government displays contempt for America, the Rule of Law, our founding, our National health and well being, our security, our borders defining our land, our independence, our Constitution, our morals, and those who expect all of it to be treasured and advanced are said to be the root of the social unrest, looting, and violence.  Our government doesn't tremble in fear and trepidation of righteousness.  They openly hate it.

Look. Our Government , the people in it, hook and crooked a President who was determined to restore America, and replaced him with a demented anti-American liar, who promised to immediately erase all that America and Americans First policy.  And we are told that Americans wanted this to be done, and actually voted for it to be done. Really? The entire country is insane?

Such an occurrence, if it were genuine, goes against human nature itself. It truly would represent insanity on the part of the people. Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and company act as though Americans are mental retards. They don't fear Americans.  They hate them.

Plain as day. 

• "They hate them."

I'd say the heretics in office consider the People to be uncouth, unwashed masses. They have been trusted and have chosen to take the bribe, or indulge in greed for power. Some were upright, but remained serving after being entrapped in compromising circumstance for extortion purposes. Resignation for personal reasons has always been an option, but rarely used, so GUILTY!

This reply was deleted.