ADMIN

DEFINITION OFTERRORISM THEUSE OF VIOLENCE AND ...A YOUNG mom was shot dead in Indianapolis in front of her fiancé after an argument about the Black Lives Matter movement.

Jessica Doty Whitaker was walking with her partner Jose Ramirez and two friends at 3am on July 5 when they came across four men and a woman and an argument broke out.

The groups clashed over language and the Black Lives Matter movement, WTHR reported.

"I'll never probably ever get that image out of my head of what happened," Ramirez told the local news station.

According to Ramirez, the groups got into a racially charged argument, and one man pulled out a gun, and so Ramirez did too.

One article, published by the Daily Wire, reported that Doty Whitaker had said "all lives matter" to the group, who allegedly were supporters of the BLM movement.

"The Daily Wire spoke to Mr. Doty [Doty Whitaker's father] to confirm," the article reads.

"'Yes that is accurate,' Doty said when asked if his daughter said 'all lives matter' during the argument about BLM."

Following the argument, the groups managed to talk things over and both parties walked away.

But minutes later, shots rang out along Canal Court.

"I was actually holding her when it happened," Ramirez said. "She just fell. I turned around, and I opened fire too. But that's just a reaction. I didn't see nobody. Hopefully, it didn't hit nobody."

He told Fox59: "It was squashed and they went up the hill and left we thought, but they were sitting on St. Claire waiting for us to come under the bridge and that’s when she got shot."

read more:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1125847/mom-jessica-doty-whitaker-shot-dead-black-lives-matter-argument/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What is a young mother doing out at 3 a.m. in Minneapolis where you KNOW there could be trouble? All I've got to say is "who's bright idea wss this in the first place? Not a real bright idea!

• The problems of our society are ALL caused by people (idiots) like you.  Blame the victim instead of the criminal.  That is the stupidest thing I have seen in a long time.  

Everyone should have the right to walk without fear in any public area, at any time of day, without fear of being hurt.  

Blaming the victim is not only stupid, but it is also a jackass communist comment

• this is how hitler's henchmen operated in the 1920's & 1930's on the streets of germany . they killed any opposition. they don't play by any rules. it will end by 1 of 2 ways either they will win or total destruction [look at how europe ended up]

• BoweL Movements Matter are nothing more than a bunch of soros paid for hateful cowardly marxists. They represent nothing to do with race, nothing to do with humanity. They are living breathing hate, low life cesspool scum that want a free ride at the cost of those that work for a living. They want to turn Texas into a parasitic ghetto, stealing the wealth of the state. Put their userless rearends on barges and push them out to the sea lanes back to Africa, let's see how long Africa puts up with their marxist/soros bull shyt. 

• Pre-meditated murder, and the perp will never be charged.

• This is what happens when there are no fathers in the black households. No one teaches these young men anything about responsibility or caring for another human being. Thank you Democrats for destruction you brought about!

• This is pure evil. Jessica my prayers to your family and friends...the others can rot in "He(("...for eternity....enough is enough! ALL LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!

• Is the shooter under arrest?

This reply was deleted.