ADMIN

DEFINITION OFTERRORISM THEUSE OF VIOLENCE AND ...A YOUNG mom was shot dead in Indianapolis in front of her fiancé after an argument about the Black Lives Matter movement.

Jessica Doty Whitaker was walking with her partner Jose Ramirez and two friends at 3am on July 5 when they came across four men and a woman and an argument broke out.

The groups clashed over language and the Black Lives Matter movement, WTHR reported.

"I'll never probably ever get that image out of my head of what happened," Ramirez told the local news station.

According to Ramirez, the groups got into a racially charged argument, and one man pulled out a gun, and so Ramirez did too.

One article, published by the Daily Wire, reported that Doty Whitaker had said "all lives matter" to the group, who allegedly were supporters of the BLM movement.

"The Daily Wire spoke to Mr. Doty [Doty Whitaker's father] to confirm," the article reads.

"'Yes that is accurate,' Doty said when asked if his daughter said 'all lives matter' during the argument about BLM."

Following the argument, the groups managed to talk things over and both parties walked away.

But minutes later, shots rang out along Canal Court.

"I was actually holding her when it happened," Ramirez said. "She just fell. I turned around, and I opened fire too. But that's just a reaction. I didn't see nobody. Hopefully, it didn't hit nobody."

He told Fox59: "It was squashed and they went up the hill and left we thought, but they were sitting on St. Claire waiting for us to come under the bridge and that’s when she got shot."

read more:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1125847/mom-jessica-doty-whitaker-shot-dead-black-lives-matter-argument/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ALL LIVES MATTER!!!

• I am sorry but after 50 years of watching these same so-called humans crap on us our country and our laws and then blame us for the destruction, I can't even feel sorry for a "victim" who appears to have been terminally stupid, i.e., out too late to be up to anything good, travels through a part of town that is simply a killing ground and to top everything off stops and deliberately picks a fight with people who are even stupider than she and who will kill her for no reason other than they want to.  All this adds up to a woman and her armed boyfriend who to put it simply were an accident looking for somewhere to happen and the grease that eased the entire train of stupid along? Drugs, lots, and lots of drugs.

• The problems of our society are ALL caused by people (idiots) like you.  Blame the victim instead of the criminal.  That is the stupidest thing I have seen in a long time.  

Everyone should have the right to walk without fear in any public area, at any time of day, without fear of being hurt.  

Blaming the victim is not only stupid, but it is also a jackass communist comment

• Pres. Trump has the power to stop this... he can declare Martial Law and round up those behind BLM and the ANTIFA Types... the financiers, organizers, and planners of these terrorist acts.. the POLITICIANS standing down and allowing these acts to occur are CO-CONSPIRATORS and accessories to the crimes... arrest the Governor of Mn, Calif, Ohio, and Illinois and the mayors of the cities with the largest presence of these treasonist and terrorist organizations... send them to GITMO under domestic terrorism charges and hold them without bail until a trial can be held... 

Mr. President, you have the Constitutional duty to stop these terrorists... under Article 2, Section 3.... you are charged, not the AG or FBI Director, to TAKE CARE that the laws of the United States be faithfully executed and under Article 4, section 4 of the US Constitution you are charged with the duty to guarantee every state a republican form of government and to protect each of them from insurrection and domestic violence...  When the Governor and State Legislature are unable to properly guarantee the safety and security of the People, the Federal Government is to intervein... until those government institutions are capable of securing the peace and lawful order in their jurisdiction.

Mr. President, you have the Constitutional power and duty to stop the insurrection and violence occurring all across the nation... please, act now before more lives and property are destroyed.

• They are terrorist groups....shoot the bastards if you are your loved ones are in imminent danger from these punks!

• Can we classify them as terrorist?  Of course we can; wriite to the President at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and demand that he do so - -I think he's just waiting for profound approval of such a move.  Then, contact every representative, in Congress and make the same demand; let them know, in no uncertain terms, you will NOT vote for them unless they do.

• Email the PRESIDENT urging him to declare Martial Law and to arrest those members of the local governments who are standing down... aiding and abetting such violence.

Here is the EMAIL LINK TO THE PRESIDENT: Contact the White House

• I have a couple of thoughts that come to mind but I want to do so just as some points of curiosity as I wasn't there and want to be careful before passing judgment.  

Firstly it's 3:00 AM what is a young mother doing out at 3:00am?  Were they somewhere they should not have been at 3:00am.  My second thought is was alcohol involved?  Where was this mothers child while she was out at 3:00AM.  I'm not blaming her but just some things about this story makes me a bit curious.  Common sense says that you should not be out at 3:00am unless you have a good reason such as a night job have to run to the store due to an emergency, etc.  Just seems a but fishy.

• I will repeat my earlier comment because it applies to you.

"

The problems of our society are ALL caused by people (idiots) like you.  Blame the victim instead of the criminal.  That is the stupidest thing I have seen in a long time.  

Everyone should have the right to walk without fear in any public area, at any time of day, without fear of being hurt.  

Blaming the victim is not only stupid, but it is also a jackass communist comment"

• So they are guity? Prey should not be out at that time? A curfew would have made them safe? But yes there are some fishy ideas some hold to. We should call them "fishy" American ideas.

This reply was deleted.