ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Even Islamic Muslims live in moment to moment fear under "Sharia Law, for their lifetime.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lorenzo,

It is a terrifying fact that there exists very few "Volunteer Citizen Statesmen" among the Republican Party. This is the shame of Our Election System.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I agree this trash administration has to go , too many good men and women died on trying to bring a better life for this people. What I am more angry is that the Republicans are hiding on a hole instead of fighting and showing the world that we are better than this 

• "We" have done nothing. This falls squarely on Joe Biden's corrupt self and fraud administration. America is better than this. This trash admin needs to go. 

• Yes "WE" have. We failed to keep him out of office...

• The People are not to blame for Biden's election... they did everything legally possible to keep him out of office. The People were BETRAYED by a plutocracy of corrupt leadership from both major parties. The People showed up in record numbers to cast their vote for Pres. Trump and had their votes STOLEN or DESTROYED by massive ELECTION FRAUD.  Focus your ire on the leadership in both political parties that initiated, supervised, and defended the FRAUD. 

Don't blame the People for Biden... they did not elect him. The people exhausted every legal gambit they had to keep Biden from stealing the OFFICE OF PREsident. Only, to have their Party leadership betray those efforts while defending the fraud. The system is so corrupt that the Courts, Congress, and Justice Department willingly conspired with the political leadership to steal the election.

The Election of Biden was an exercise in monumental fraud ... supported by both political parties and not the fault o the People. The People did not elect Biden. Dishonorable, scum, holding office at all levels of our government... local, county, state, and federal worked together to steal the election for Biden.. and the people know it. The people did everything they legally could to expose the fraud while their government continues to cover it up.

It is time for new leadership... leadership with the resources to organize an effective national campaign to RESET constitutional government. It is time to remove the dishonest, corrupt scum that were involved in defrauding the people of their votes.

• Brilliantly stated, Colonel. This was an obviously stolen election. We must demand accountability and heads should roll. Military tribunals should take over and charge these corrupt politicians, corporations and foreign entities with treason and war crimes. 

• My heart breaks at what we have done.

• You may want to revaluate where to place blame... try not to be influenced by the manufactured GUILT COMPLEX foisted upon us by the Marxist... The Afghan people are responsible for the debacle.  They created the environment that nurtured and sustains the Taliban, not the USA. The Marxist media just loves for us to accept blame for the failures of others.  If anything the USA sacrificed 20yrs of blood and treasure only to have the Afghan government fold up shop without firing a shot.

• i am an american and i feel the same way about my elected officials

This reply was deleted.