Replies

• Geraldo?  That ignorant POS isstill alive?  Amazing.

• Geraldo is a punk

• I thought Geraldo Rivera was on the side of Donald Trump.

• Geraldo Rivera is one of the best examples of and arguments against phony liberals pretending to be "compassionate" conservatives. Let him talk (1st Amendment protection, remember?), it only helps our cause and to wake up more people to the threat these big government blowhards pose to our constitutional republic.

• Geraldo the blowhard! Always wrong!

• On rare ocasions geraldo makes sences, but not against Dan. Dan wins every time. I learned when obama was soiling the air waves, the value of the mute botton. As soon as I see one of these left-wing a--holes on the screen, the sound goes off until they stop flapping their anal cavities.

• It's Hannity's fault for initing Geraldo on his TV program. Geraldo has been a blowhard all of his life! Get rid of Geraldo!

• You are right, Calvin.  I don't know why Hannity keeps bringing Geraldo on his show, as soon as I see him I change channels.  I think other people too are getting fedup with Hannity and his buddy Geraldo!

• I do not believe Geraldo should be made to apologize or fired, or even censured in any way.

My suggestion would be to take Geraldo out behind the building and explain things to him in great detail.

• It wouldn't be right to take him out back, it wouldn't be right to beat up a whiney little prick!  That being said Dan always makes good sense!

This reply was deleted.