Replies

• I never could stand Geraldo. He has always seemed to me to have a attitude about things and thinks he is always right no matter what the topic. In other words he knows everything and if you do not believe it ask him.

I know he and Hannity are friends however, he made Hannity look like he has no control over his show. If I were Hannity I would inform Geraldo he had better do the right thing here and apologize to Dan Bongino or he is out!

It is now obvious Geraldo has no respect for either Hannity or Bongino. Either Hannity does something or HE will lose audience. What Geraldo did was both unacceptable and uncalled for. Dan Bongino was right in his statement and yes I did work law enforcement for eight years however, I am no where near the authority Dan Bongino is.

• Geraldo is a lawyer, I wonder is Son of a Bitch is legal, loyerly talk?

• Geraldo is and always been a Liberal!

• Wow!! Tough guy Geraldo. Who's scared? He needs to go somewhere and retire along with that nut bag Juan Williams on the Five. These guys have all the answers in destroying this great nation. I don't want to hear their opinions because they are of no value.  Why do we need to hear the opinions of news reporters anyway? 

• There is only one fact.  If blacks or anyone only did what the police tell them to do, no one would be dead.  FACT.  Everyone of these punks that have been shot were wanted on multiple felony charges, resisted arrest, fought with the office, tried to run or drive away.  The media gets a hold of family photos showing them at grandmothers house holding a baby with a smile on their face to make them look like that all American kid.  Does the media ever ask to speak with the women who bear their children, NO.  That is because none of these poor innocent black felons are married.  They grew up in a one parent family, raised by the gang, quit school, got a young black pregant and took off to be the gang some more.  No, all you have to do is obey the officer who stops you and you will live a happy life.

• Exatally right, my sympathys are with the officer.  If anyone thanks that is racist, you are full of shit!

• Geraldo is an egotistical fool.  Fox News should fire him.

• Geraldo had always been unstable emotionally. 

• He Has Always Been A One Sided Latino Dickhead..!

This reply was deleted.