Replies

• Yup, that's who they are!

• It is so important to replace the Liberal Corrupt Communist Democrats with all Republicans. Remember there are Rino Republicans that are in this corrupt Swamp also. The SWAMP must be drained to save America. Corrupt FBI. CIA must go through a TRUE Investigation. Corrupt Hillary Clinton and her Conspirators must be brought to justice. Congressmen and Women who gave False Claims must be held accountable and if Guilty must receive the proper penalties. No Way can our Country survive the Corruption of Individuals who are sworn under Oath to Protect and Serve. A complete Drain must be done. For example, the FBI Officers who were under Oat gave to the judges of the Court the False Documents of Trump working with China. They all must be presented before the Grand Jury and convicted. 

• Al, correct, most of the gop are deep state TRAITORS!!!!!!  There are a few good ones but the TRAITORS mcconnell and mccarthy neuter them by keeping them off committees where they can affect government!!!!!!!!!!

• This is the most corrupt regime in history.

• Janet, and the modst incompetent!!!!!  I never thought I would say that mr. peanut wasn't the worst ever but he is now only the 3rd worst to hold the oval office in my lifetime of 72 years.  I go all the way back to Eisenhower.

• Wake up America ... the FBI has become an operative of the Marxist regime in DC... they, like all Marxists, have no conscience and can look America in the eye, while telling bald-faced lies, without blinking. Anyone who has relatives or friends who are FBI agents needs to challenge them to police their ranks or get out... There are no excuses for the FBI Agents following unconstitutional orders and directives... The world hung the SS for turning a blind eye to their Gestapo reign of terror and the looting of Europe... The FBI is rapidly becoming the new SS for the Marxist Democrat Party... The DOJ and AG prioritize surveilling and arresting parents for complaining to School Boards ... What's next, the mass jailing of citizens for not wearing masks or taking the Covid Vaccine?

We must shun those agents involved in the jack-booted operations of the FBI... They have selected to ignore massive corruption among the elite; while pressing terrorist charges against peaceful demonstrators as they exercise their 1st Amendment rights to free assembly and speech. They pursue conservatives whose dissident views violate no law by labeling them insurrectionist and domestic terrorists and the bulk of the FBI AGENTS SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT... nothing wrong with abusing their power to promote the politically warped views of a treasonous political party.

In all my years I never expected to see the members of the FBI betray the trust of the American people... if any group should be leading demonstrations to remove the Marxist Cabal in DC it is the agents of the FBI... However, they are more concerned about their bellies and careers, than keeping their sacred oath to defend the US Constitution against ALL ENEMIES foreign and DOMESTIC... Wherever these enemies are found, no matter what office they hold in government... achieved legitimately or illegally. It is time that the general public calls out every FBI agent ... challenging them to consider what is happening to our nation, encouraging them to take every legal action they can to report and detain the criminal elements operating in our government.

• Ron, the satanic left is now talking about withholding social security from the unvaccinated!!!!!  They can starve me to deatyh but they can't intimidate me into bowing to their EVIL plans!!!!!!!!!!  I will die eventually, likely sooner than later because I am 72, but I WILL NOT COMPLY with satn nor his minion's attempts to make me bow to their evil tyranny!!!!!  Like you I am and old war horse and not afraid of satan nor his minions!!!!!!!!!!

• I was listening to Mark Levin's podcast tonight and his guest, Glen Beck, has written a book about how the New World Order is closer than we think.  He said most of his research came from the White House's website.

• Mr. Bannobn is right on the mark, the entire fbi is a corrupt bunch of lying satanists bent on destroying the country!!!!!  Look at how many criminal acts they did during the administration of President Trump, all with the total support of devildemocommiecrats, the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists, the hollywood and pro sports satanists, and the majority of the gop!!!!!  There are a very few good republicans but most are deep state establishment TRAITORS led by the very evil and TREASONOUS mcconnell and mccarthy!!!!!!!!!!  What is needed is a big gallows and a parade of tTRAITORS to be hanged for their TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• I believe the French have a more dramatic and confrontational method for dealing with treason and sedition... the Guillotine... Line Pennsylvania Ave. with them and let CSPAN cover the execution of all elected or appointed public officials who have sold out to treason and sedition.

This reply was deleted.