Replies

• I also recall the song "Eve of Destruction" and find it remarkably true to what has happened... thank you David for your service... I lived for several years in Hutchinson, Kansas... great people, hardy and God-fearing ... the heart and soul of America.

• David, I remember it and we are most definitely on the eve of destruction!!!!!  The devildemocommiecrats and their gop establishment cohorts are destroying it as fast as they can!!!!!  We the People and the few patriots in the gop are fighting to save it but the odds are well against us!!!!!  I pray daily for the same Divine Intervention that our founders prayed for!!!!!  We need every Christian to pray for help from Almighty God!!!!!!!!!!

• I remember it well. I was born in 1953 and I remeber having air raid frills when we heard the siren go off we had ot get uder our desks in school of if you were outside playing you have to run home a take cover.Ads for  Building home air raid shelters was very common. We had several Shelter salesman come to our house and I remember them discussing it with my father. They were very expensive so he would say to them if the bomb this shelter isn't going to help. They were playing off the fear of a nuclear attack from the Russians. Much like Covid and no the same thing nuclear war with Russia. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Eve of Destruction is more meaningful now then back then and what we need to fear is our Government and do something about it.

• Gerald Briggs I want to thank you for your service as well. I was born in 1938 enlisted in the Air Force in 1955 special services when the Vietnam war broke out I had already been hired by the department of the Navy as an electrical electronic Marine engineer. I was sent on many special op missions with the CIA so I know what you're talking about I never want to see that blood and guts in the United States as I saw in Vietnam. May God always be with you and may he protect you and again thank you for your service sir.

• Gerald, I was born in 1950 aand remeber all those things well, like hiding under a desk was going to protect us from a nuclear blast!!!!!  The snake oil salesmen then were selling "bomb shelters" that were useless but put money in their pockets!!!!!  Today the snake oil salesmen are pushing "vaccines" that are useless but big pharma makes billions and the political/beaucrat salesmen get millions in kickbacks from stolen tax dollars!!!!!!!!!!

• Mr. Briggs Sir, I was born in 1948 and was a senior in high school in 65 and just 3 years from joining the Navy, I tried 3 times to go to nam but the Navy said I was an only son and could'nt be in a combat zone. You Sir and I have the the same feeling abought what is going on with our once Grate Natiom.

• Gavid, I was born in 1950, graduated from high school in May 1968 and enlisted in the Army in December 1968.  My parents were pissec when, 11 months after Tet I quit college and enlisted in the Army, asking for and successfully cfompleting Special Forces training.  Out of my jump school class 244 applied, 76 were accepted, and 3 of us passed all phases to receive the Green Beret.  While I was not assigned to a tour in Vietnam I was on a Special Operations team that spent some time doing covert "black ops" in the region.  It was all "off the record" and not given any acknowledgement but we knew that going in!!!!!  I am very concerned about the direction our nation is going and believe our first priority should be repentance and prayer, Get God helping us as He helped our founders!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you for your service and your dedication to America's renewal as a nation known as "a shining city on a hill"!!!!!!!!!!

• Sir, thank You for Your service to Our Great Nation,  And may I say I thank God for Keeping You and all our Vets safe that made it home.  God Bless You Sir. from an "old" Kansas farm boy .

• I have the first video were the back drop is footage of the Veitnam war.

This reply was deleted.