ADMIN

8626527095?profile=RESIZE_584x

Apparently, Wray, a man of the Left, thinks the right-wing nuts are the only real danger. After months of riots by the communist-anarchist Antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs, assaulting the police, burning down buildings, and beating up harmless people, Wray thinks the Right, people who ran wild in the Capitol on January 6th, are the real problem.

The Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers might have some losers in their groups, but they are NOT white supremacists. They’re diverse. What he said is simply not true.

THERE WERE NO FAKE TRUMP SUPPORTERS?

FBI Director Christopher Wray, testifying before a Senate panel about the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, said Tuesday that “quite a number” of those arrested so far had militia or white supremacist connections and that “we have not to date seen any evidence of anarchist violence or people subscribing to Antifa” involved in the assault.

There were Democrats and non-voters in those groups as CNN reports. We don’t know how many. We can’t get details from Wray.

Wray also told the Senate Judiciary Committee “we have not seen evidence” that fake Trump supporters were involved, as some on the right have alleged.

Is he kidding? What about radical leftist John Sullivan who ran around with a Trump hat? Did he investigate all those Antifa who promised to raid the Capitol? How about the Democrats and non-voters.

8626566679?profile=RESIZE_584x8626567667?profile=original8626568263?profile=original

read more here: https://www.independentsentinel.com/wray-says-there-were-no-fake-trump-supporters-on-1-6-not-true/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In looking at this article I read some of the comments, and one pointed to this article:

https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/04/americas-political-prisoners-first/

Trump supporters who were at the Capitol 1/6  are being held in jail on minor charges-

America’s Political Prisoners First - American Greatness
    In September 2019, Couy Griffin, founder of Cowboys for Trump, met with President Trump in the Oval Office. His group, according to its website, beli…
  • Some people broke into my house recently and stole my property. I know who did it, how they did it and when they did it.  I have security video of them doing it, but the law authorities refuse to investigate. What options do I have? Asking for a friend….

• take them to court and have them pay for the damage. just like the riot on January 6 the black lives matter and Antifa should have been arrested for what they did.

• Why does Wray still have a job?  He is a worthless liar.  He has a job because he hid Hunter's laptop for over a year and protected the Bidens.  He should have turned it to the authorites.  American have no faith in the FBI, CIA, DOJ etc. It is time for Wray to go.

This reply was deleted.