Replies

• They don't need anyone's ammunition to blame Trump... they make their own.  Stop worrying about the criminals, and prepare internal security and video surveillance to monitor the crowds and head off a major conflict.  Don't be intimidated as it will do no good... no matter what one does the left will be there to create violence... we must find ways to mitigate it and to expose those creating the violence.

• If you already know that there will be riots, don't even go there!

• So in essence, "Words can hurt me", along with " Sticks and Stones. "

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• All I can say is that they had better have LOTS AND LOTS of INTERNAL SECURITY and a highly visible way to differentiate their crowd from Antifa and BLM types... I would almost suggest uniforms or uniform ID tags and hats that are issued to verified patriot attendees and no others... I would also suggest that video coverage be 100% of the crowd, stage, access routes, and assembly areas...  USE DRONES and report any emerging violence immediately to local authorities in a format that can not be mistaken or twisted... electronic communications with backup video where possible.  

One must take the position that the rally will be targeted for violence by the opposition and outsmart them.. by providing the needed security and electronic surveillance of the rally.

• You forget that on  the 'panal' there were no true conservatives.  They were either Progressive Liberal Dimocrats, or Progress Liberal Republicans.  They secretly cheered Byrd's account;

knowing it was untrue and knowing she was unarmed.  Those people want to replace all of us, with their stooges.

• YEP.

• On this issue an unarm woman from San Diego California was shot and killed by a Capital police officer and on the hearing he said they by killing her he saved hundreds of life. What makes me so angry is that no one asked him how,she had no weapon no bomb nothing to hurt no one and yet they call him a hero. I know why the victim was a white Republicans woman the killer was a black man now tell what would had happened if it was reversed. They are political racist they are Marxist we are are the Americans that man and women died in wars for our FREEDOM 

• And they are inviting more victoms to prove their white racist theory.

• It doesn't matter whether people wear TRUMP/MAGA gear or not, or red shirts, or have signs...... the Antifa/BLM communists are going to start a "disruption" no matter what.   I say wear your gear and wear it proudly and take a stand for FREEDOM.  We will not back down or capitulate to thugs and communists.  We are Free Americans!

• I am of the opinion that doubling down on wearing  MAGA gear and hats should be the order of the day... A sea of red and a peaceful assembly... with lots of designated internal security, audio, and video surveillance present everywhere... If there is a way to use a black light hand stamp or barcode printed on a pass... to ID those registered to attend...that may help sort out who is who.

This reply was deleted.