ADMIN

35 Fake News ideas | fake news, news memes, fake

Former President Donald Trump has surpassed Richard Nixon as the poster child of corruption, according to Watergate sleuths Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein.

The pair, famous for how they helped expose the Watergate scandal in the Nixon administration nearly 50 years ago, were again published by the Washington Post on Sunday, days ahead of when the House committee investigating the Capitol riot is scheduled to hold the first in a series of summer hearings, calling Trump the first "seditious" president.

Whereas "instruments of American democracy finally stopped Nixon dead in his tracks, forcing the only resignation of a president in American history," Woodward and Bernstein write that Trump "not only sought to destroy the electoral system through false claims of voter fraud and unprecedented public intimidation of state election officials, but he also then attempted to prevent the peaceful transfer of power to his duly elected successor, for the first time in American history."

Trump, who has denied responsibility for the Capitol riot, engaged in a "deception that exceeded even Nixon’s imagination," they wrote, referring to the 45th president's efforts to challenge the results of the 2020 election.

Woodward and Bernstein draw a direct line between Trump's actions and the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, the day lawmakers gathered to certify Joe Biden's presidential victory, with former Vice President Mike Pence presiding and refusing to play along with any bid to overturn the election's outcome.

read more:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/woodward-and-bernstein-brand-trump-the-first-seditious-president

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• seems so, and compared to NIxon's minor b.s. of trying to cover a break in done by others to a dem campaign office, BIDEN, HIS FAMILY AND ALL THE CRIMINALS AROUND HIM ARE ABSOLUTE TRAITORS........SELLINGTHIS COUNTRY OUT EVERY DAY........AND IT'S SO BLATANT.........I HOPE AND PRAY WE DUMP THE PROGRESSIVE COMMIES FROM CONGRESS AND START LOCKING UP THESE "DEMOCRAT" CRIMINALS.

• I agree!

• These two morons don't understand that what Democrats are doing today is much worse tha Watergate. As for Jan 6, that was mostly set up by Democrats with help of the FBI.

• Everything is set up by the Left, including these viruses, the weather alerts, and I am even suspicious of the mass killings. There is absolutely NOTHING the Left won't do. The stakes for them are very high. They're close to their goal  and they don't want to lose their gains now. The last presidential election in my view was fixed.  The efforts to disarm us only gets stronger while criminals, that threaten our very lives and families,  are allowed to invade our country. The Left could have never accomplished what they have with the Americans of a generation ago.  But we have been so weakened, especially our men, that they can now. Couple that with what the schools are doing the denial of biological fact, the mandated however useless vax push and it gets clearer and clearter. There are NO democrats anymore.  Do you think JFK with whatever faults he had would have seen this happen to this country. I do not. Certainly Trump would never support this. That's why he had/has to be destroyed. I am amazed he's still alive. The recent inflationary living expenses are also by design. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING the current regime would NOT do to accomplish world dominence...Don't think otherwise, for your own good!

• AMAZING......I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID.........all true we all must push back these rotten progressive commies........at minimum vote them out and start indictments.  I'd still like to know who are the 33% or so.......who still approve of this POS Biden??? Got to be foreign influenced, commies, felons or any other bottom feeders.  You would have to be a complete idiot to believe this regime has done anything good........keep up the fight.

• Valerie, I agree, once they murdered John and Robert Kennedy the devildemocommiecrats took over and started down the road to the new world order global dictatorship, helped along by the gop establishment TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!  satan is their leader, Nazi war criminal george soros, bill gates, mark zuckerberg, bill deblasio, and other =satanic billionaires the financiers!!!!!  All of them will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire!!!!!  They think they are "god" but they aren't and will find that fact out as they are sent into eternal torture by Jesus at the Great White Throne Judgment!!!!!!!!!!

• Agreed

• Did not even know they were still around. Maybe someone should let them know that their guy has Dementia and his VP is an uneducated idiot who slept her way up. Most of the people they brought in have no clue what they are doing. Of course these clowns do not have to worry about the $5 to $6 per gal for gas nor the outragious cost of food. Dee is also right about Nixon and I believe the Dems were involved in the shooting of kENNEDY. He was not radical enough for them.

• I am curious to know if the calluses on her back have healed yet. Laying on her back to get what she wants so much has surely caused her to get calluses. Perhaps there should be a rule that sluts should not be in the executive office. Just look at Clinton.

• This is NOT American leadership in power.  It's the Left or communism. They are taking over this country while we watch it happen. I smell Obama in all of this. He likely enjoys the pain he is inflicting on Americans perpetrated by his warped perceptions that cause his self pity.  He's loaded with that. He's a vengeful, hateful pupper master over Biden, in my view.  However I am not sure who it is that pulls his strings but I am sure he too has a puppeteer. Perhaps the globalist UN. That's my guess.

This reply was deleted.