ADMIN

7958272258?profile=RESIZE_584x

A Canadian woman arrested on suspicion of mailing ricin-filled letters to President Donald Trump and six people in Texas made her first court appearance on Tuesday in Buffalo, New York, and was ordered to remain in federal custody.

The suspect, identified in court documents as Pascale Cecile Veronique Ferrier, 53, a resident of Canada’s Quebec province, is charged with making threats against the president of the United States.

She was arrested on Sunday on the Canada-U.S. border between Buffalo and Fort Erie, Ontario, where she was found to be armed with a loaded gun and a knife, authorities said in court documents.

The envelope addressed to Trump was intercepted on Friday at the White House mail sorting facility in Washington, D.C., where U.S. Postal Service personnel flagged it as suspicious and contacted the FBI, according to an FBI affidavit filed with the charging documents.

read more here: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-ricin/woman-suspected-of-mailing-ricin-letter-to-trump-ordered-to-stay-in-u-s-custody-idUSKCN26D1B7

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Must be genetic. All liberals look the same. Blank stare smug look. He/she hair style. Ready to riot.

• Wow, she looks the part doesn't she.

• This proved President Trump is making America great and there are a lot of people who want to see America weak and apologizing for everything so my vote is for President Trump and I'm not afraid to let BLM/Antifa know the HELL with them 

• This is a NAZI liberal facist terrorist filled with hate and ignorance.  That's her motive.

• That's a woman???

• That was ny question, too. Ugh....

• Yeah, there are many MEN out there that look better than her-him-whatever it is.

• And it aint michelle/michael!

• She looks depraved. How dare she try to murder an American, especially our Great President Trump. She probably blames our president for her being so da_ned ugly. Obviously an antifa azzclown. 

• Anybody who does something stupid like that or attacks President Trump has to be depraved. They need jail and/or mental treatment. 

This reply was deleted.