Replies

• You know the governor needs to tell the fish and game officers to stop writing the citations for the looters and rioters... No more catch and release they are all keepers.  See what happens when you put animal lovers in charge?  I still say live bait should be permitted... barbeque chicken and water melons draw to many flies.

• isn't that the truth

• You know the governor needs to tell the fish and game officers to stop writing the citations for the looters and rioters... No more catch and release they are all keepers.

• This women was about as stupid as they come. How does she know he works for BLM, aps far as I know it's a movement, a bulwark cause, not an organization. Also if the BLM people are so concerned with saving black lives how do the explain never showing up in Chicago, Baltimore, Washington DC when black men kill other black men??? What the cop did in Mineapolis was murder plain and simple and he and the other officers who allowed this to happen should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. But the police chief, any of the AG's, including now Senator Amy Klobashaw, right up to the Governor hold a significant responsibility for allowing a rogue officer to remain on the force after 18 brutality complaints.

• I agree with you all the way and the chief police and the governor should be responsible for the riot as well.

• Get on your knees and prepare for your execution,IDIOT!

• get ready because we are in a ride of our life time

• "The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see... You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality..." Ayn Rand.

We are watching the dissolution of our society and the destruction of our Constitutional Republic and our leaders are failing us...  we need massive arrests of deep state operatives and the seditionist in Federal and State government... this problem will not be solved thru incremental negotiation or the electoral process... as communist don't keep their word and our electoral system has been totally corrupted... it is fraught with fraud.

• You are absolutely correct. We must not remain passive. America is under attack.

• that is the truth.

This reply was deleted.