Replies

• Dropkick her in the ass right out of the USA.

• This reply was deleted.
    • No, it's time to act to arrest and prosecute the known leadership and to pursue civil actions for money damages to their victims... civil law suites can come but the priority must be criminal prosecution... for Domestic Terrorism and a host of its associated criminal conduct.

• Does anyone believe this woman is not an ANTIFA agent... this is a set up.

• No set up. She's most ikely a product of higher education.

• WHAT privilege??  I was a DEPRESSION BABY, born in 1937; my parents had lost everything and never fully recovered, even in the next 60 years, tho' not for lack of trying.  I started working, part-time, at age 15, worked full-time after high school and college till the age of 72.  I accomplished a lot, "earned and lost" a lot, never accepted a "hand out" and have "earned" anything and every thing I have today!  There was NO "privilege" involved anywhere along the way, it was ALL a lot of work!  Sure, I'm "white", with lots of other stuff thrown into the background, even a native American great-great-great grandmother; can't remember her native name, but am told her Christian given name was Rachel.

• Hurrah for June... a true silent hero.  Thank you for being so steadfast and determined for all you contributed and still contribute... thanks June ... women of purpose and strength don't get enough credit for what they have done... mostly in silence.

• Colonel- Thank you for your kind words and thank you, for your service, for all you have done and continue to do.

• why did she have to apologize for her being white?

• In Communist Countries ... Public Confessions and apologies are an essential part of their re-education programs... It appears they are jump-starting them here.

People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it... the first rule of war is to know your enemy.... too, spot his tactics and methods of operation.  Public Confessions and apologies are a long-held doctrine of Communist re-education and indoctrination.  The People in America need to know that.

• Here is the reason why the liberals are acting with the communmist agenda,

Communist Rules for Revolution

Claim:   A list of "Communist Rules for Revolution" was discovered by Allied forces in Germany in 1919.

Communist Rules for Revolution

In May 1919 at Dusseldorf, Germany, the allied forces discovered a copy of these 'Rules.' They were first printed in the United States in the 'Bartlesville (Oklahoma) Examiner-Enterprise' the same year, 1919.

Almost 27 years later, in 1946, the attorney general of Florida obtained them from a known member of the Communist Party, who acknowledged that the 'Rules' were then still a part of the Communist program for the United States.

1. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.

2. Get control of all means of publicity.

3. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and other trivialities.

4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

5. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.

6. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.

8. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.

9. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless.

Now, stop and think — how many of these rules are being carried out in this nation today? I don't see how any thinking person can truthfully say that the Communists do not have any part in the chaos that is upsetting our nation. Or is it just one big coincidence? I doubt it.

This reply was deleted.