Replies

• "The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see... You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality..." Ayn Rand.

• it's interesting to say the least

• I would have told this bastard to go fuck himself. 

• You took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't see the video on here but I saw this on the news a couple days ago. I will never apologize for being white. Would anyone like to apologize for being black?

• Part of the initial phase in consolidating Communist control over a nation... requires that those holding political doctrines or principals that don't align with the Communist doctrine is to have those individuals PUBLICALLY CONFESS THEIR CRIMES.. in this case white privilege. If one refuses to comply the Communists either summarily execute those refusing or send them to reeducation camps or gulags, to be reformed, or to die, under the penalty of hard labor.

It was appalling to view national television news showing NationalGuardd troops KNEELING... in consort with the terrorist complaining that the government and White privilege was responsible for the riots and destruction. This public humility is videotaped and will be used to claim White privilege is real and must stop. No one should voluntarily kneel before terrorists and make such a confession. The conservative must become educated in the finer points of the Lefts Propaganda mechanism... kneeling with them under any circumstances should not happen.

• You are absolutely correct. 

The right response is:  Refuse, Resist, Raise Our Voices.

Wrote about that here:  http://www.opensourcetruth.com/the-secret-controllers/

We now see the wisdom of the 2d Amendment which is there to protect all the rest of our liberties.

The Secret Controllers
    • I believe they are being ordered to kneel. If that's the case then our people are being taught wrong. Have the liberals taken over everything while we weren't looking?

• No Jane ... we were looking while they took over.  Our problem is the lack of effective leadership and funding/resourcing... counter-demonstrations.  The left is well organized, funded, and lead by seasoned individuals.

• APOLOGIZE NO FREAKIN WAY NEVER.   WHO APOLOGIZES FOR THEIR SKIN COLOR IS AN IDIOT.  

TIME TO END THIS CRAP.  

OH AND BTW IF ALL THESE PEOPLE CAN MARCH WHY ARE SOME BUSINESSES CLOSED?

• I have the same question to Bonnie.

This reply was deleted.