ADMIN

5722646489?profile=RESIZE_584x

Several journalists and other woke blue-checks took to Twitter to claim the D-Day landings near Normandy, France 76 years ago are somehow like the Antifa-led riots.

“Biggest antifa rally in history,” Mara Liasson of National Public Radio claimed, sharing a tweet depicting the beaches where Allied troops landed in mainland Europe.

While the United States was, and still is “anti-facist” in principle, Antifa is rooted in communism, as counter-terrorism expert John Guandolo told The Kyle Olson Show this week.

Nevertheless, the sleight of hand persisted among the progressive media types on Saturday.

“Does Trump … does he realize the D-Day troops were antifa?” Aaron Rupar of Vox posted on Twitter, along with President Trump’s D-Day remembrance message.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/06/woke-journalists-compare-antifa-riots-to-d-day-landings/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The D Day troops were fighting for freedom for large numbers of people, the current "antifa" is a terrorist group that is fighting for an overbearing government that is communist.  They are trying to take away freedoms.

• I'm not worried about the antifa terrorists. Trump will take care of them. He will eliminate all opposition to him and all fake media. He is our leader, he is strong, he will run a central government with an iron fist, take out demorat & rino governors, and he will make America really great again once all opposition is eliminated. Our freedom will be restored. 

• This is the most ridiculous thing. What a devilish insult to those MANY who lost family and friends for the sake of all citizens. I'm glad those in my family who sacrificed everything are not able to hear the satanic, ungrateful, hate filled things antifa and other liberal Dems spew. 

• Shut down all fake media at once. Anybody supporting the current anti-fascist movement, anybody opposing Trump or our central government loses their voice to speak. Problem solved. 

• And that name is so twisted bc they ARE facists. I want to see them all stripped of citizenship and deported. 

• What morons...D Day somehow like Antifa riots????? The level of idiocy in so called journalists is beyond acceptable.  Do these dolts have to fill a job application, a backround, education check or anything??Whoever Mara Liasson of NPR might be.......it needs to get an education.  Since Antifa is the epitome of anarchy, marxist rebellion, 3rd world terrorism, is in NO REMOTE COMPARISON LIKE D DAY.  Why are we subjecting ourselves to these brain damaged, drug influenced, brainwashed trash?  Why do people continue to subscribe and support GARBAGE MEDIA? Every day they insult not just police, but the military and even very old or dead veterans (WWII), whose sacrifices and suffering are beyond the thimble minds like MARA LIASSON.  

• Useless idiots spewimg crap of with they have no experience. All of them should be sent to the front lines of active fighting against the scum they support.

• What a bunch of bs!  These little whiny kids couldn't even find their ass with both hands and you think they could do a landing on the beaches?  It is the most absurd thing I have ever heard!

• What a joke.............. D-Day had absolute ZERO comparison to the illegal rioting done by Antifa idiots.

• OMG FOR REAL.  THESE PEOPLE TODAY COULD NOT SAVE US FROM A RAIN STORM MORE OR LESS TROOPS.  THEY DO NOT EVEN SAY THE WORD GUN.  THIS IS A DISGRACE.

This reply was deleted.