ADMIN

Woke Corporate Politics Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

We definitely need to get tougher on sentencing looters and store robbers, but we should exempt those criminals from prison time if they loot one of the big corporations that helped spawn this epidemic of shoplifting to begin with.

Last week, the Retail Industry Leaders Association, representing 20 major retailers, sent a letter to Congress asking legislators to deal with the growing theft, shoplifting, and “smash-and-grab” mob attacks on retail stores. The corporations represented include giants like Target, Best Buy, Nordstrom, Home Depot, and CVS.

"As millions of Americans have undoubtedly seen on the news in recent weeks and months, retail establishments of all kinds have seen a significant uptick in organized crime in communities across the nation," said the letter.

The group’s solution is to push the Notification and Fairness in Online Retail Marketplaces for Consumers Act, which attempts to help inform consumers and online platforms about the sale of illicit products on the market. But that is treating the symptoms, and not even the most evident ones stemming from the crime wave acknowledged in this letter. Why not treat the problem?

The reason is that the problem is not a natural disaster. It began around 2015, when states began passing “criminal justice reform” at the behest of these very companies. They are now learning the hard way that when you call theft a low-level crime and essentially decriminalize it – at least in terms of incarceration – well, you will get more theft. These companies have funded the policies, organizations, and politicians behind the decriminalization and de-incarceration laws.

According to a 2020 survey of 61 retailers by the National Retail Federation, organized retail theft skyrocketed by nearly 60% since 2015 and cost stores an average of $719,548 per $1 billion dollars in sales. What changed around that time?

read more:
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-woke-companies-that-funded-blm-agenda-now-complain-about-looters-thieves-on-the-loose

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They may as well let them have it, I for one would never shop there! 

• They were happy with the carnage until it bit them on the butt!!!!!!!!!!

• Just brings a tear...ROFLMAO. You reap what you sow so I say well deserved.

• i guess they got WOKE...!

• How long will it be before the "smash and grab" thrill seeking spreads to punk gangs?  To what extent has it already?  What happpens to discipline in our schools?  Will parents abdicate their responsibility to raise their kids with respect for education, law and order?

• They are getting what they deserve

• tHIS country's  strength  is  our  independent  businesses... lil  guys   in  the   comMUNity   supporting  the  community.. and  when    a  group  of  4-5-++ walk  in  and  rip  off this  business... day  after  day   THEY  ARE  GONE.   And   what  do  you  teach   your  kids... STEALING   IS  GREAT....   And  what  a  load  of  cow waste..   THEY  ARE  JUST  TRYING  TO  FEED  THEIR   FAMILY.... 

• How did these "CEO,s" not see that they were donating money to a scam. They fit the saying that "There Is A Sucker Born Every Minute." The directors of BLM Inc , have to be laughing all the way to their banks . 

• Some of the Corporate players now see the unintended consequences, others close their eyes,  or feel immune from it.

I am thinking that the interntional boon of the World Economy co-operative trade was not altruistic, but actually a process for establishing a unitizing corporate rappor, like a sports team training camp. Have you noticed that under assertion of business property rights, corporations do not follow governments lead but actually take market-controlling initiatives (the crime of racketeering but with no government prosecution) parallel to governments direction (like they are a law apart)? Isn't the purpose of business corporations, to make money while pretending their main goal is to serve the end consumer? They are not even bothering with that pretense. Just look at the Hospitals or airline carriers policies about staffing. Any Covid pretext will do to hamper performing service as their business model traditionally intends. Non-corporate small and medium businesses (with marginal resources against economy disruptions) who would not willingly commit business suicide, are being restrained by government agencies, under martial law, to receive the bankruptcy death blows. The result ends up being, for the average individual, "You will own nothing, and you will be happy", and completely under control through an intended digital identity monitored 24/7, and a social credit score, until you die, of course.

The promised World Economy cornacopia was broken up (after team-building corporate lessons were learned) triggered (and I suspect at-will) by an international investment strategy in derivatives based on bad mathematics. The softening up of the Worlds Nation economies followed. But Trump appeared to upset the timetable (no Hillary) for Western civilizations implosion. At this point the sought for perfect storm of political, social, economic, health, and spiritual disruptions to beat down the First World has failed to stay focused. It's center will not hold. But the damaging effects in motion have inertia, and must run their destructive courses. Make no mistake, Humanity has had a knife put to its throat with genocidal intent. The authors and enactors, by abusing their gained power, influence, and resources, must face accountability in Justice. A significant many must pay with their lives for attacking all the earths peoples for selfish gain and philosophy.

Anyway, that is just my summary of our state of affairs that should be reviewed, from time to time, to aid keeping our eyes on the prize. I think it is worth a thought or two.

• They won't give up but will come at us from another angle using their money and owned politicians to find a way to get the global dictatorship they lust for!!!!!

This reply was deleted.