Replies

• The decline of a civilization,right before our eyes!!

• WHO CARES ???

• Why is it important to me that you are gay????

• This is exactly what the communist party would 'woke' US with IOT insure we lose our standing as a world power...what a bunch of BS!...leave it up to BiteMe and Brennan to lead off this kind of BS; what a disaster!..SHAMEFUL!

• What total BS

• The CIA was Communist from the beginning. She's not at all black; indeed, she is far more white than black. The only thing she dosn't claim is being white. If you really were comfortable as you SAY you are, you wouldn't say anything like this. This woman represents today's society and that's why we're going down the tubes.

• This man's compromised moral character should disqualify him for public service... No matter how society views gay individuals God calls them reprobates and an abomination.  America has enough moral degenerates working in the government, we certainly don't need men like this individual supervising the selection of reading material for our CIA Agents.  It is such degenerate social behavior that is behind the corruption and debauchery driving  America's social, economic, and government crisis.  

Morally, America is among the walking dead... it has become a Nation lead by moral degenerates and compromised public officials. Our founding fathers were clear. Our form of Constitutional Government was only suitable for a Moral and Religious People, and not just any morality or religion. America's government was established on Judeo/Christian morals and religious tenants.   Self-government takes morally superior and righteous people to survive.  Our Constitution and the Republic require moral men and women at its helm to remain true to its purpose.  God is no longer at the helm of our ship of state and we have lost our moral compass. Is it any wonder that we are on the rocks and breaking up?

"1But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without the love of good, 4traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these! 6They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions..."  See: 2Tim 3:1-6

Strong's Greek: 1063. γάρ (gar) -- for, indeed (a conjunc. used to express cause, explanation, infe…
    • Absolutely Divinely Written and So True..! It is growing worse every single day that passes and I can barely stand most people. I have come to despise the ways of this life that we are living today. I have gotten to the point that I simply stay home and away frome 90 plus % of people and have no use to even converse with them..! Women act like men and men talk and speak like women- bring up anything biblical and they simply look at you as if you are insane..! They simply ignore anything moral and righteous even from young to old..! I stay alone as if I am in prison..!

• AMEN and I say again AMEN!

• China Joe and his Son  !  The whole world must be wondering how both have escaped being indited for a number of financial crimes not to 

mention possible Treason aginst the United  States for personal gain.   

CHINA jOE HAS LIVED OFF THE TAX PAYERS DIME FOR OVER 40 YEARS . 

This reply was deleted.