Replies

• He and the rest of those assholes at espn and abc are the reason I NEVER turn on those channels. Both those channels are anri-AMERICAN period. I also stopped watching ALL "sports".

• What this radical meaningless idiot leaves out is the fact that those men honored on Mt. Rushmore are the reason he can spew his hatred bulls**t.  Leave the mountain alone and get rid of any and all statues and mention of the America hating muslime, Barrack Husein Obama.

• Larry, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  I couldn't agree more!!!!!  fuhrer obama and everyone like him should be sent to Iran or some communist hellhole where he can "appreciate" their society!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree, get rid of them all, islam is a curse on the world!

• It looks like the  wealthy social class that controls or greatly influences the government of a society, that is sporting these high food, gasoline and other goods on the working class is trying to copy the wealthy social class that hammered White Trash, Blacks and natives of this country who were defeated in wars want their faces on the mountain. Marxis.   

• Take a good look people.  His opinion is worth less than the opinion of a spare tire.  If Mount Rushmore offends him, perhaps he should leave our country.  He is a black racist.  Disney and ESPN can shut down today, and only woke leftist morons will care.  What a worthless, racist piece of crap.

• Marlene, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• I would LOVE to see all of them leave the country

• Get out of my country -you P O S

• Yep

This reply was deleted.