ADMIN
read more here: https://thepalmierireport.com/bombshell-voter-fraud-information-surfaces-from-wisconsin/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FRAUD is the only way devildemocommiecrats can win elections!!!!!  The saddest part is that the gop establishment is in cahoots with them!!!!!  There are some patriots in the republican party but most, including all those in cpontrol atr TRAITORS who only care about personal wealth and power!!!!!!!!!!

• Go back and look at comments from Senator Ted Cruz. He has advocated for many months that Wisconsin was the one state with the most blatant abuse in the nation!

• I doubt whether he did. And thank you for using the correct word: "installed," because the creep was NOT inaugurated.

• Only by Direct Monitoring of the Vote Process during the time it occurs. A Representative of the Attorney General and the Secretary of State are at hand to document the guestion/issue/resolution. This is Factual evidence if needed for later Court Hearings in Specific Areas. It requires Volunteer Observers." This is arranged through your Political Parties, or the Secretary of State.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Please help us understand why we cannot get any of this evidence into the courts. If we don't uncover the voter crimes in a court of law then it want matter and the liberal communist Democrat Party will continue to destroy evidence and voter fraud crimes. 

• Bobby, the corrupt judges don't want to look at it so they can claim FRAUD doesn't exist despite the fact they know it does exist!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm just praying that the next election can be honest.

• Janet, I am praying with you and prayer is our ONLY hope as politicians in both parties are allied against We the People!!!!!!!!!!

• With no Borders being Barricaded, patrolled, guarded to prevent Illegals from Entry, and followed with Judicial Expedited Return of All captured Illegals, it is easily compared to the failure of the "Lawful Monitoring" of the Entire Voting Process. "Sanctuary States were the very same States with Highly Questionable Election Results."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Democrats need not worry.  Neither the Supreme Court nor their loyal DOJ or FBI will do anything about it except write it off as Conservative right wing conspiracy without examining any of the findings.

This reply was deleted.