ADMIN

Democrats

A former Wisconsin state judge, who is now representing the Trump campaign in litigation in that state, testified before Congress that justice is not being served because of high-pressure intimidation tactics at the hands of the radical ideological Left.

James Troupis said he believes intimidation applied by the radical Left has prevented lawyers and judges from accepting and hearing election fraud cases.

“We have to acknowledge that the court system has been deeply intimidated by the left, just as the lawyers have been intimidated,” Troupis told the Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee Wednesday. “And that’s a sad, sad state of affairs.”...

“One of the reasons I was called [by the Trump team] is because virtually every major law firm in this country and in this city refused to represent the President, Troupis said. “Not because of the lack of merit in his claims – we’ve certainly demonstrated that there’s merit – but because of the cancel culture.”

“Because of the environment that has been created by the Left that has intimidated lawyers so that they can’t be here, they’re not here. They’re not here from the giant law firms, precisely because they were ordered by their management committees and others that, ‘You cannot take those cases. The reasons you cannot take those cases is because our clients, or the Democrat Party, or the incoming administration, will remember that and they will hold it against you.’”

Troupis added, “As a former judge, I was so incensed by that.”

Other lawyers who have stood to represent the President and his campaign have said they have been unmercifully harassed and/or threatened after deciding to take up election cases.

Trump campaign senior legal adviser, Jenna Ellis, said she’s received “hundreds” of threats since taking up the election cases.

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/wisconsin-judge-our-court-system-has-been-deeply-intimidated-by-the-left/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If the Right would just FINALLY grow a set and stand TOGETHER in opposition to the Left, we would WIN the day!  But we ALL have to do it and have each other's backs!

• The only solution is prayer and hanging leftists!!!!!

• God is GREATER than the threats and intimidation from Satan's demons!!    Rebuke the threats in the Name of Jesus!! Put on the armour of God and fight for what is right in His Holy Name!! We shall see Jesus just as He is!! 

• For this judge, I say, "Grow a pair".  For everyone out there thinking they'll intimidate me from voicing my opinions and concerns, "Come get some".

• Peter, I agree.  I am old and disabled but armed and ready for them!!!!!

This reply was deleted.