ADMIN

Trump's Latest Twitter Meme Is Music To The Ears Of QAnon Adherents |  Talking Points MemoWhen the left says they want to silence us, arrest us, re-educate us, and utterly and completely destroy us, they mean it. And as we know all too well, they will use any means necessary.

This is what tyrants do.

And so, as patriots start to converge on Washington DC for Trump’s rally, the left is applying pressure to make it difficult for us to secure accommodations.

First up is the Hotel Harrington which just announced it will be closed on January 4th, 5th and 6th in order to deny access to Trump supporters. They cite concerns about the Proud Boys, who have apparently stayed at the hotel and patronized the bar during prior protests.

My guess is this is just the beginning.

DC residents are lobbying other hotels, businesses, and city officials to deny service to Trump supporters. (Maxine and her comrades must be absolutely thrilled.)

Put nothing past these totalitarians. They are dangerous.

I wouldn’t be surprised if leftists are booking flights and hotel rooms, and then cancelling at the last minute to make it harder for patriots to get to DC and have a place to stay.

And don’t count out Mayor Bowser to pull some nasty trick to undermine patriots heading into the city next week.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/will_washington_dc_lock_out_trump_supporters_on_january_6th.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is there a bag limit on antifa?

• I very much want to attend but due to circumstances and other things that sound like horsesh-t but are not, I cannot go. Others are dependent on me and need constant care. Nuff said.

A couple of things.  One, (and I know it sounds negative but is not meant to be at all) is that I see no indication that Congress will do anything but confirm that Biden has the necessary votes to assume the presidency.  This tells me that our entire government is corrupted with mighty few exceptions.  And John Roberts is wetting his britches in anticipation of swearing Comrade Biden in on January 20.

Two. If Mike Pence has the Constitutional authority to prevent the Biden gang from taking office then he damn sure better exercise it. If he has it and does not use it, then he is complicit in the coup.

Three, (yeah, I know, I said a couple) concerning hardship, lack of planning, and all that stuff.  I have been to several rallies and events. I didn't plan for it other than to be there. I took the money and the clothing and looked out for my own damned self and those with me. I don't need President Trump or anybody else to powder my butt so I can be comfortable. One thing I have noticed among many things about Military service.  The Military takes care of you. Food, clothing, shelter, the entire wad of needs. And people get used to it,  It is a form of welfare. And one quickly adapts to expecting it.  I know.  I have been there.

Four. God Bless all of You.  May God be with You and Keep you safe.  The effectual, fervent prayer of the Righteous Man (meaning women too) avails Much.  I am not claiming to be righteous, but I know some who are, and they are praying for all of you and President Trump, and so am I.

• Good leaders whether civil or military always take care of their men... I would not expect Trump to feed, clothe or provide quarters for those he invites to a rally... however, it is his duty to provide for their security, safety, and the essentials needed to find and occupy the place of assembly.  If a medical emergency or nature calls it is also his duty to provide access to sanitation facilities and emergency medical services. in fact, civil liability may apply to the latter items if not provided and they become needed.

• Now, Dale... scripture tells us We are the righteousness of God in Christ.. (2 Corinthians 5:21) Righteousness is a gift from God, not by our own works. it is His righteousness that we take on when we are born again of the Spirit of Life...  Let no man call that which God has cleansed unholy... 

• just want to say this I can make it either but I know one thing that Pence is going to the man of the hour.

• Dale, the military supplies their people as part of their compensation for service.  politicians get much more but do nothing useful for what they are paid and steal much more from We the People!!!!!

• Bob.  The point was that Military personell are accustomed to having all of their needs provided to them.  It is not unusual for career men to hang on to that fact for life.  It was NOT a criticism of anyone on this site, but an observation of why meeting those needs is such an importance to those who served long term, and even short term such as myself in comparison.

I have also made the point, or tried to, that the Military is prone to waste and corruption. I have witnessed it first hand and was astonished by it when it first slapped me in the face. In addition, the Military is political in most respects.  A GI is just that, a government issue.  A resource.  And its job is to follow orders. Plain and simple. There is no place or tolerance for indivualism in the Military.  Your ass belongs to whatever branch you are in.  You don't like he idea of corruption?  Then look the other way.  Shut up and do your damned job.

Even so, the Military is a great experience if you are not involved in battle. I learned more, and much quicker, in a Military class than any college classroom.  No comparison whatsoever.

This reply was deleted.