ADMIN

Everyone was all atwitter over the announcement by Joe Biden that he finally had decided on Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA).

My colleague Joe Cunningham wrote that Harris was always the choice even though of late there has been discussion of Karen Bass and Susan Rice.

The left was trying to put the best spin they could on the choice, as my colleague Streiff observed, seemingly forgetting about the fact that she in essence called Biden a racist, got knocked out of the race by Rep. Tulsi Gabbard and dropped out because she couldn’t catch fire as a candidate after all her flip flopping on issues.

Here’s that Tulsi Gabbard moment that laid her low:

As I wrote yesterday, she’s basically a political hack willing do do anything for her political ends, as she showed during the Kavanaugh hearing when she put out a deceitfully edited video to smear Kavanaugh as an extremist on birth control. But she did such a lousy job of it, she got busted by Politifact.

The leftists hate her as “Kamala the Cop” which will discourage them from coming out for the ticket. At the same time, when you get to see her as Democrats did during the debates, she’s not a particularly likable person athough she’s not Hillary Clinton level of awful. While the leftists hate her, she really isn’t particularly appealing to the middle as a candidate either because she’s a liberal from California, one of the most liberal members of the Senate.

read more:

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/08/12/wikileaks-links-document-file-on-kamala-harris-liberals-freak-out/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wow, and she is picked for the VP position, no wonder Biden pick her all of them are dumb and moron.

• Is that a "L" on kamala's forehead? I think that stands for "Loser". Good riddance, joe.

• I believe so

• What a loser ticket! Trump/Pence are the winners and will trounce them in November no matter what the fake polls or fake news want us to believe. The large majority of Americans can see how great Trump has made America again. Would you want to go back to the obummer years.

• No way, Paul Simmon, those were the worst 8 years of my life.

• She dooms Biden once and for all.

The DNC will scrap her and Biden both

• At a glance it looks like mundane stuff. Maybe someone will find something, tldr

This reply was deleted.