Replies

• If this isn't tyranny, then words no longer have meaning. This is exactly why we have a Second Amendment, and they are pushing their luck, because before long I'm afraid we will be forced to exercise it to rid ourselves of their tyranny. I cannot imagine that our military would go door-to-door to confiscate privately owned firearms. This demented old goat needs to be introduced to the public gallows. I'll tie the knot. FJB🖕

• As one who was in the military I say they will not do that!  Arm up get prepared but stay calm for now!

• Explain what you just said!

• James, I too volunteer to put the rope around their necks or pull the lever to drop them through!!!!!  Too many people have no idea what started the Revolutionary War!!!!!  It wasn't the Stamp Act or the Boston Massacre, it was British troops trying to confiscate guns that started the shooting!!!!!  Many other issues contributed but colonists didn't really start fighting until the British decided to disarm patriots!!!!!  The plan to disarm We the People will start the 2nd Revolutionary War!!!!!  I am old and disabled but will fight rather than live in slavery!!!!!!!!!!

• You are correct sir.  Same is true for Texas as to how the actual shooting began!

• This has been a no win situation for team Biden. If he admits to knowing about the raid then he is complicit in using the FBI against his political rival, a misuse of the agency and an abuse of power. If he really didn't know about it, then the head of the DOJ and FBI went behind his back making him look ineffective and weak. The fact that he hasn't fired either of them is a big indicator that he knew about it and gave a green light to the raid. 30 or more agents armed with automatic weapons certainly is a raid, not to mention overkill...an attempt to intimidate perhaps? Perhaps, but I think the endgame is to discredit Trump to the point where his base loses confidence in him prior to the runup to the 2024 election cycle. They want him out of the game.

• There is little doubt he was breifed before the raid happened.  

• He's a disgrace  and I wouldn't try to take on the Patriot' people,  Bidens military  are made up of people like us . They have took an oth to our CONSTITUTION  to protect us from our enemies domestic and Farron  .

• Ray, they won't use the military, they are arming bureaucrats, fbi, irs, and others with automatic weapons and millions of rounds of ammo and it isn't to protect We the People from Chicom or Russian armies!!!!!!!!!!

• Biden just sits in the Oval Office & signs papers that put in front of him. Who is really in charge of our Country? Obama, Soros, Rich Jews of the NWO whoever it is we have a #ShadowGovernment   

This reply was deleted.