Replies

• Yep it's like a make believe movie, all staged for the woke blind to see and think that O'Biden is really the President. He's not. It's called DEVOLUTION. I believe Trump and the white hats are still in the back ground running the show, a great big sting operation, all the deep state players are unmasked and out in the open for all to see. Liz Cheney, Mittens, even Ted Cruz, McConnell etc...we are learning more and more everyday, the great awakening. The Military is our last line of defense, they know Trump won. Trump has said repeatedly, WE HAVE IT ALL, WE caught them! Let's see how this plays out. 

• There's NO need for you to be so NASTY. Your flippant tongue and cheek comments are unnecessary and unproductive. When you understand it was the military that ask Trump to run for office, and with the help of Gen Mike Flynn, Admiral Rogers and the other Generals that Obama purged are currently working with Trump, if you don't understand that Patiots are in control and working to take this country back then I'm sorry. There's a LOT of blind sheep in our country that needs to wake up, how's the best way to wake them up? Expose DC, Expose the Deep State, the CIA Controlled media (mockingbird) and let them feel some pain so they can clearly see the Democrats are Marxists, the Dem Party will totally implode before this is over. Sorry that you're so nasty, I don't want any further conversation with you. 

• sUSAN, IT IS BETTER TO JUST IGNORE HIS ASSININE COMMENTS!!!!!  i DON'T READ NOR RESPOND TO ANYTHING HE DIRECTS TOWARDS ME BECAUSE HE IS OBVIOUSLY A LEFTIST TROLL TRYING TO DEFLECT AND DEFEAT PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

• I have no clue who asked Trump to run, don't know if anyone asked him to run, or he simply decided to do so because the country was in trouble. Who cares, he won, he served, he was cheated, and you can bet your bottom dollar he isn't done! He hasn't given up or he would not be doing his rallies, while he likes to hear himself speak, he isn't doing it for that either. He is talking with and surrounding himself with people who understand politics, and I have to believe they are planning something. The fact that he isn't really talking tells you they don't want to give away anything, something is in the planning stages. People sometime want  him to preform a miracle, we are in bad shape at the moment and we are all looking for answers, Trump is a proven leader and trusted by the people, those who understand him know he is not done.

We should all be tender with our words.....we just might have to eat them, this year will be one of great changes!

• All this over a movie? Really? I love The Last Samurai with Tom Cruise and don't give a darn if anyone doesn't like it!

• It's sad when people (supposedly Patriotic Americans) can not have differing views without being targeted, maligned, and belitted for their views if they don't coincide with yours. 

• Probably because Obummer is really in the main Oval office serving his stinking 3rd term

• I think you're right.

• Did anyone notice during Biden's presser of the other day as he walked up to his desk he passed a scenic window to his right. Yep.. Spring, green grass, flowers...etc. As he continued past it and sat down the window behind him was a blustering snow storm which matched the actual weather for the day! Wow... What a bunch of Idiots... Jus Sayin

• Why indeed? Fake president, fake office, did I say fake president? Why do they need a fake office, so they can use technology to fake everything around him! The money wasted on this effort to overtake our republic!

This reply was deleted.