ADMIN

9668857895?profile=RESIZE_710x

COVID has been with us for more than a year and a half, along with masks and distancing, since last year, and vaccine mandates, passports, and booster shots have been added. How many of us thought life would be back to normal by now? Or if not back to normal, on an improving trajectory?

President Trump told us numerous times last year that it would soon be over. President Biden, as a candidate, promised an end to COVID. Promises, promises. From Biden’s campaign website: “Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have a seven-point plan to beat COVID-19 and get our country back on track.” Whether Biden had a 7- or 17-point plan, America is not back on track.

Biden promised to fix every ill that he blamed on Trump: “Joe Biden has been laser-focused on the threat that COVID-19 has posed to our nation.”

How is that going? Has Biden vanquished COVID? Or is it just like Afghanistan, the border and illegal immigration, inflation, unemployment, energy dependency, and everything else touched by the Scranton Kid with hairy legs quickly turning into a flaming bag of dog excrement?

This news story, barely covered by Democrat propagandists, also known as the media, revealed the harsh reality that Biden has certainly not beaten COVID: “U.S. deaths from virus in 2021 surpass 2020 total.” This is based on Johns Hopkins data.

Why are things getting worse? Last year was the bad year. Remember death count tickers on Fox News and CNN, excitedly chronicling each additional COVID fatality? There was hysteria about ventilator shortages and hospital ICUs busting at the seams, requiring makeshift hospitals and U.S. Navy hospital ships that Trump provided and went mostly unused.

The media criticized every Trump word, tweet, and initiative. Each death was blamed on Trump. The scarf queen, Dr. Deborah Birx, famously appearing with Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci at the daily press briefings last year, told left-wing Rolling Stone that Trump was “responsible for hundreds of thousands dead.” Yet she was advising Trump and takes no responsibility for that.

Yet more are dead under the steady seasoned hand of Joe Biden, and the year is only three quarters over. How can this be?

read more here: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/why_are_so_many_people_still_dying_from_covid.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•            Why Are So Many People Still Dying from COVID?

The answer is very simple: THEY’RE NOT. Nearly every death worldwide is being recorded as a “Covid Death”.

The reason is also simple: Keep the fear factor alive to justify lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and more government control.

The plan is to eliminate as many people as possible with the vaccine/poison, do severe damage to the world economy, and to pave the way for the ‘New World Order’. The ultimate goal is to create a one-world government using the Chinese totalitarian regime as the model.

America still presents a major stumbling block to their plan. They’re counting on us to roll over and play dead or be dead.

Resisting every aspect of the “Covid Bullshit” being shoved down our throats is absolutely vital to reclaiming OUR COUNTRY.

• People are not dying from COVID THEY are dying from the fake vaccine 

• If you think the PCR test is valid, hear what the inventor of it thinks!

http://www.renegadetribune.com/leaked-dept-of-defense-document-reve...

Leaked Dept. of Defense Document Reveals Evidence of Widespread VACCINE FAILURE
    It is quite possible that the tremendous side effects known to be caused by these experimental mRNA vaccines are being knowingly or unknowingly misid…
  • Last year when Covid was a said "epidemic",  nothing was mentioned about Flu or getting Flu Shots... I kept waiting, yet not a word!  Nothing but Covid.  Our entire world shut down.. people's livelyhood, business's, theaters, restaurants.. we all went into our houses and stayed.. doing as we were told.  It was just a matter of weeks, then months... it kept going.. Wearing masks, double masks, recommending glasses (goggles), disinfecting everything.. How branwashed could we have been as the elites had family gatherings, weddings, partys and wearing NO masks.. What a complete joke and fools they made us out to be!!!  They had control of all we did in our lives!!  They are so full of evil, I still can not wrap my head around it all.  Our country is in ruins, our borders are wide open with everyone crossing it with all kinds of diseases.. and they are being spread into every state, and town!!  It's pathetic the Left and Libs are using us against one another... as they live the "high life".  WTF????  We will take our great country "America" back, and our Freedom!!  NEVER for this to continue!!  I've had enough!!!!

• Joondeph I thought so.They are NOT it is all smoke and mirrors. I don't know of anyone that died...How can that be

• They have blamed gun shot deaths on Covid. The PCR test are not accurate yet. Dont you think its funny no one died from the flu last year. Wake Up America! Are You WOKE YET!

This reply was deleted.