Replies

• I have no idea but nothing is a surprise any more.  Italy and Germany have been involved in the fraud of the election, plus the UK as well.  Then who knows what is real and what isn't any more. 

• The fencing going up everywhere is a tit for tat. The Whte House's defenses have been fortified under Trump to protect him from the radical left, and now the Capitol and the inauguration need the same protection for the same reason.

I think the radical left needs to be eliminated or re-educated if they cannot see that Trump made America great again. They are the only problem left in this country.

• Absolutely !

• An astonishing theory: FEMA and the US military will save America a...

Today's Situation Update for January 14th examines the two competing theories for the outcome of the rigged 2020 election. In one outcome, Trump has given up, Biden will be sworn in, and the United States of America will be plunged into a communist-controlled authoritarian police state that...

By Mike Adams | Read the full story

• Satan is preparing for the tribulations. That's my guess. Don't be wary, Jesus is coming for his people.

• YEP! Am so glad my family's names are in the Book of Life, except my daughter.She said she'll beleive after the Rapture.

• Have you explained to your daughter that during the Tribulation Period... 

(Revelation 7:14). The majority of those saved during the tribulation period, however, will die as martyrs. Many will be killed by earthquakes, war, and pestilence.

Will People Be Saved During the Tribulation?
      Salvation will not end after the Rapture. Individuals will continue to be saved during the tribulation. However, those who are saved will face great…
This reply was deleted.