ADMIN

Boycott the View

Whoopi Goldberg is “livid” after she was suspended from “The View” over her claim that the Holocaust was “not about race” — and is telling co-workers she is going to quit the show, according to a source.

Goldberg, 66, feels “humiliated” at being disciplined by ABC execs after she followed their advice to apologize for the ill-conceived comments, a well-placed insider told The Post.

“She feels ABC executives mishandled this. She followed their playbook. She went on ‘The Late Show With Steven Colbert’ and then apologized again on ‘The View’ the next day,” a source said.

The source added that while Goldberg is taking the suspension hard and says she wants to leave the show, insiders believe she’s likely just sounding off.

“Her ego has been hurt and she’s telling people she’s going to quit,” the source said. “Suspension from ‘The View’ is like getting suspended from Bravo. The bar is very low.”

read more:

https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/whoopi-goldberg-threatening-to-quit-the-view-source/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And in the immortal words of Eli Whitney, "Keep your cotton picking, finger licking, chitlin eating hands off my Gin!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The end of that vile show would be wonderful

• Ilona -- this is for you & Lynn B DeS : I think we three, & most people on this site, are products of the MLK Jr Renaissance in America.

While everyone holds biases & feels an inate need to feel superior to others the social renaissance led by King taught us not to judge others by race ... or at least by race only.

The creatures on the Left follow a different values set; 19th Century collective feudalism based on race & class recognition & conflict.

At best, these beings are cultural-socisl degenerates & at worst they revolutionary destructionists bent on conquest who hate their peers almost as much as they hate us; and happily keep their own Black brothers and sisters oppressed & suppressed to achieve, & continue racial disharmony that most Americans of all colors & stripes have consciously left behind.

At the minimum, a plurality of Blacks & Browns don't agree with the activist gang that lives alongside, but not in, the America of Color ...

• You know my background, you know me! Growing up in communism, but also in a country where we never had blacks, or Orientals made it impossible for me to have anything  against either.....I never knew any until I got to the states! At that point I was old enough to judge for myself, and it was about character not skin color.  We did have the gypsies, who are from India, so they are a different race, but for me I never saw it, I have always been color blind because I had great parents who didn't care about race and color either. They lived through the war and the time when the Nazis were hanging my parents' Jewish neighbors from the lamp posts on the Main Street in the city, I saw how it affected them still decades later when they talked about it. 
      It blows my mind that we are back talking about race and color, I surely tough we were passed all that, and sad to see the blacks aren't! 

• I have no issues nor thought on the color of peoples skin, but apparently this is all Black People think of.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• As Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. stated “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

• Good point! I don't look at people seeing their color......why do they?

• Goldberg’s leaving would be an answer to prayer. There is no fool like an old fool which she is. She should be ashamed to have lived so long yet be so dumb. Goldberg evangelizing her dumbness over the media is the real problem.

• Never watched the View or Whoopie. Just another hateful Dem

• OMG!!! America must protect whoopies ego. We must march in the streets and burn buildings and loot. We must go near where whoopie lives to show our support. GO ACTIVISTS NOW!

This reply was deleted.