ADMIN

Boycott the View

Whoopi Goldberg is “livid” after she was suspended from “The View” over her claim that the Holocaust was “not about race” — and is telling co-workers she is going to quit the show, according to a source.

Goldberg, 66, feels “humiliated” at being disciplined by ABC execs after she followed their advice to apologize for the ill-conceived comments, a well-placed insider told The Post.

“She feels ABC executives mishandled this. She followed their playbook. She went on ‘The Late Show With Steven Colbert’ and then apologized again on ‘The View’ the next day,” a source said.

The source added that while Goldberg is taking the suspension hard and says she wants to leave the show, insiders believe she’s likely just sounding off.

“Her ego has been hurt and she’s telling people she’s going to quit,” the source said. “Suspension from ‘The View’ is like getting suspended from Bravo. The bar is very low.”

read more:

https://nypost.com/2022/02/02/whoopi-goldberg-threatening-to-quit-the-view-source/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She is an ignorant, racist idiot! She claimed the holocaust was white agains white. It's not enough that Jews aren't white, though not seeing past her black nose she can't tell, not knowing history leaves her stupid, but what about the other 5-6 million none Jews who were also killed in the camps. Many of them were gypsies,  Gypsies are not white, they originate from India, you can tell a gypsy as well as you can see when someone is black or Hispanic.
     PLUS......her real name isn't Whoopi GOLDBERG, Goldberg an obviously Jewish name she decided to use to advance her career in a business that is dominated by Jews. 
    The biggest laugh I get out of all this is........I don't know anyone who has looked at their DNA who doesn't have some Jewish blood. Perhaps Gods joke on us all, it might be a tiny percentage, but it's there! This dumbass being  black puts her ancestry to Africa, and Jews originate from Africa, they mixed with the blacks, there are a lot of black Jews in Africa, their bloodline goes back many-many generations.

• I used to like her in her acting days. Then she oppened her mouth politically and made herself a fool.  

• While it may seem to be "white on white mans inhumanity to man", Hitler and the Nazi's made it a racial thiing when they called for the purge to purify the Arian Race.  Go back to school Whoppie!  

• This reply was deleted.
    • I couldn't have discribed her any better !  Your discription of Whoppie is dead on !!

• Woopi now gets a good lesson in the right of the 1st Amendment. Her and her buddies on the view constantly espose "freedom of speech for me but not for thee"....shouting down anyone who doesn't agree with them.. Now......she is experiencing first hand the importance of our Constitution's First Amendment and the right to give her opinion. I hope she's learned her lesson but I doubt it. 

• Got two words for her,and they are not happy birthday

• I would never watch that clown show.  But I think they should have FIRED her ugly fat ASS along with the rest of those BIMBO's!!  Cancel the show!  PERIOD!!!

• Nothing wrong with Woopie that a new Broom wouldn't fix.  Fly away witch and don't come back.!!!!

• What's the "View?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.