ADMIN

ITS NO LONGER REPUBLICANS VS DEMOCRATS IT'S AMERICA VS COMMUNISM AND THAT'S  a BATTLE AMERICA MUST WIN | America Meme on ME.ME

Washington D.C. is being locked down as a staggering number of military troops and law enforcement personnel are stationed throughout the city in the week leading up to the next Presidential Inauguration on Wednesday, January 20th. At last count, the number of military troops had ballooned up to 26,000, which is quite an impressive show of force. And the number of troops in the city might climb even higher by the time the next President takes the oath of office.

The media seems to believe the Mayor of D.C. or Democrats in the government are the ones flooding the streets of Washington with what amounts to well over 2 brigades of troops, many of whom are armed and able to use lethal force. They’re wrong. Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser publicly released a letter on January 5 when the number of troops and federal units deployed to the nation’s capital was much smaller than it is now.

In that letter, Bowser insisted she and the city’s Metropolitan Police Department [MPD] be consulted before any further deployments were made. Since Bowser wrote that letter, the number of troops on her city’s streets has gone from 6,000 to 26,000. Did they consult her as requested? I can’t seem to find any documentation of that.

Note that in her January 5 letter, Bowser loudly complained about the federal tactical units President Trump deployed to D.C. over the summer to help contain the out-of-control rioting in the city, saying:

“We are mindful that in 2020, MPD was expected to perform the demanding tasks of policing large crowds while working around unidentifiable personnel deployed in the District of Columbia without proper coordination.  Unidentifiable personnel – in many cases armed – caused confusion among residents and visitors and could become a national security threat with no way for MPD and federal law enforcement to decipher armed groups.”

Ah well, it appears Mayor Bowser needn’t have worried. Instead of dozens of federal tactical units without insignia, somebody’s gone ahead and put 26,000 troops in clearly marked military uniforms complete with unit patches all over her city.

read more:

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/01/15/whos-really-putting-all-the-troops-on-the-streets-of-d-c/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, Amen

• Pray, pray, pray for President Trump and our troops. God help us if we fail!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Instead of Gitmo, JUST STEP on the COCKROACHES!

• I have given up on any more surprises - the time has come and gone.  Trump should have declared martial law and had mass arrests of the perpetrators of this massive steal of votes by now and would be ready to take his rightful place back in the White House.  

• If he can trust the military. Some Generals and Chief Of staffs have not been kosher!

• Absolutely. yes there's going to be surprises. TRUMP 2020

• We The People Will Pick Our Fights! 

• Mayor Bow wowser is a racist and a traitor 

This reply was deleted.