Replies

• Ditto... no more incompetent political leadership that is systematically stripping away resources of our nation's wealth and heritage.  The Kleptocrat Kakistocracy must go and the sooner the better.

• Good for him!  

• Finally...a President with balls and conviction to do what is right.

• Amen ... now translate those words into action by pursuing, detaining, indicting, and prosecuting all of the criminal activity being routinely engaged in by our government leaders and their agencies.  Time to drain the swamp in a very dramatic and awe-inspiring manner... The nation needs to see SHOCK AND AWE on the faces of every political and career civil servant whose conduct crossed over the line ... and became criminal.

• Col. Ron ... keep your powder dry. Pence will certify or not on January 6th. Let that legal action play out. 'Til then, please be savvy ... sometimes you're as subtle as an atomic bomb ... ha ha.

• There was a saying that I became familiar with in my youth when it came to identifying an enemy that blended in with the general population... Nuke 'em and let God sort out the good from the bad...  There comes a time when the situation is so bad and the enemy so prevalent and deceptive that one needs to take "IMMEDIATE DECISIVE ACTION' and then let God sort out friend from foe.  That time is here.

• Ron, I agree, it is past time for political TRAITORS to be hanged for their TREASONOUS acts!!!!!!!!!!

• OUTSTANDING!

This reply was deleted.