Replies

• The People of Alabama need to tell the corrupt evil pedophile infested government to kiss their ass 

• Evil corrupt politicians need to be voted out of office everywhere.

• That's basically what we've done, Richard!!

I was at a local festival yesterday & everyone -- literally everyone -- felt the same about it ... even the few Dems down here in East Lower Alabama.

• I have to assume this feeling of outrage is everywhere, if we can just make sure the country hears it, so people KNOW we are all against this outside of leftist politicians, who would love us to think this is mainstream. 

• I'm sure the people of Alabama will do just that!

• The democrats should be castrated instead of all of these kids. Starting with Bill  Clinton and all of the democrat who are still alive who violated their marriage for sex.

• Why would anyone want to transform a little boy to a girl or girl to a boy unless that were completely dark and a follower of Satan. The people in the Whitehouse are satanic. I pray that God will remove them from His house. The Whitehouse can no longer be desecrated by these evil folks.

• Onlinedoc, I agree, all of the devildemocommiecrats and most of the gop are satanic drones doing what their "god" tells them to do!!!!!  There are still some good republicans but too few and they are kept on the sidelines cby the establishment TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!

• Because they are either mentally ill, or they are just pure evil. There is absolutely no justification for any of this, and doctors, teachers must go to prison if they participate in any of it, even discussing it with children. We live in a world that is going crazy at supersonic speed, every day there is aother insane thing they come up with and everyone falls in line as if all is most natural.

• I so wish we could label this "mental illness."   I don't think it is. I think it's part of a horrid agenda that may have tentacles in many areas including transhumanism.  Also, the pedophilia lobby is always moving to mainstream their sick proclivities.  But, I really believe it is a huge control issue both to control us and separate us from our children and our Judea-Christian roots. The Left hates the belief in God and wants very badly to take over children and mold them.  I don't know if that is mental illness but it certainly is EVIL!

This reply was deleted.