Replies

• These Dems are power hungry and child abusers. Would not allow any of my kids to be alone with them for a minute. They are demented and perverts

• Yes, they are. In addition they are the coldest-hearted people in the world.  They are taking all the meaning out of sex. This further works against the family I think.  Sex by their policy it nothing more than a function of fun and pleasure with absolutely NO intimacy, bonding, or anything else that human beings value.  If I were still raising kids, I would NEVER send them to any public-funded and held entity. This, in my mind,  is NOT our culture or our country.  There are absolutely no principles or values that we have always been accustomed to...that makes us who we are.

• Jenny Scokkie needs to get over to CNN where her made up lies will be held as truth by the Dem Commies.  When you can kill a new born baby after birth, that is not abortion, it is first degree murder.

• ABSOLUTELY!!! I have said that many times. It is a criminal act and should NEVER be sanctioned. 

• We got here through treachery and deceit. I say FIGHT ON ALABAMA!

• How illogical can the Democrats be?  They're bowing to the illogical transgender activists that seem to think that changing natural body parts will change their naturally given sex.  

• F........ The whitehouse and the criminal that lives there .

• These DemoCommunists are insane 

"Necessary" ... "Life saving gender affirmative care"

Baloney.

Pure evil ...

We in Alabama have the nation's best voter/election integrity laws -- the Left hates us for that (badge of honor!!)

Now our legislators are taking in the alphabet gender cabal to protect our children from the cynical, evil & vile ghouls that (not who) trick children into life ruining mutilation...and any parents who support such inhuman - inhumane - butchery should lose all parental rights.

That crazed Left bunch picked the wrong hill to die on when they take on Alabama!

This reply was deleted.