Replies

• Biden was born without a "Soul." He was born without a "Conscious." He is "Guilty of War Crimes and Mass Murder" which call for "Public Execution." I personally recommend "Death by Slingshots filled with Sand, thrown individually."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Democrats must be getting a cut.

• A truely insane idea - removing the penalties for fentanyl - an example of true stupidity.

• I think we should stop talking and start holding politician and top military officials responsible!

• Is it wrong? Absolutely! Is it surprising? Not in the least! Biden is China, and China is Biden. As Shakespeare would have said, "A Turd by any other name, would still stink!" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Hmmph...as someone who has lost a loved one to fentanyl..I feel every single dealer and traffiker needs to be hung!

• China said we'll secure the presidency for The Big Guy but we get Afghanistan for the rare minerals & the drug trade to make money & finish off America. 

• This reply was deleted.
  • This is absolutely insane.  How on earth can the white house even think to decrimanalize the terrorists who traffic this drug?  The penalties for trafficking this drug should be increased - to maybe an immediate death penalty for the trafficers. 

• It is time for the street execution of drug dealers 

This reply was deleted.