Replies

• The Biden the DOJ the FBI are all the same we need to have them out of government control 

• Yeah and who is going to bring them down? A corrupt and infiltrated DOJ?

• Joe Blow is a career grifter along with the rest of his family. 

• Tha Clinton Crime Syndicate seems to be thriving well and I suspect this one will as well. It is organized crime without a doubt woven into every fiber of America and only God Almighty can repair the damage done to our nation. Every man and woman must work out our own salvation 

• Unfortunately as the DOJ is as corrupt as both TRAITOR JOE and Crackhead Hunter; I don't expect anything to be done.

• I agree with you Martha. The Biden crime family will survive. Instead, the communist, corrupt, and anti-American DOJ and FBI seem to be investigating President Donald J. Trump. It's disgusting. Have we lost our country to a communist dictatorship for good?

• China Joe is a lier,thief and a yet to be indicted felon . Anyone with a brain knows that . BUT! Then again so is the leadership of his party.

The Democrates have become the Enemy of anyone that will defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights . Since the "Bastard" Obama came to office the Dems have done nothing but Attack the foundation of America . They managed to corrupt just about every department head in Washington starting with the FBI .

• You are right on track with everything you say.  Shiek Obama promised to "fundentally transform America" and not one member of the Democrat lapdog media pushed him to explain exactly what he meant.  Now we have a senile bumbling idiot puppet in charge to finish the job.

This reply was deleted.