ADMIN

We Now Have the Government Our Founding Fathers Warned Us of if You Keep  Ignoring That Fact We Will Soon Not Be Able to Overcom the Damage That Has  Been Done His

In the law, it is called an admission against interest or an out-of-court statement by a party that, when uttered, is against the party’s pecuniary, proprietary, or penal interests. In politics, it is called just dumb. White House chief of staff Ronald Klain offered a doozy this week when he admitted that the announced use of the authority of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for a vaccine mandate was a mere “work around” of the constitutional limit imposed on the federal government. The problem is that the thing being “worked around” is the Constitution. Courts will now be asked to ignore the admission and uphold a self-admitted evasion of constitutional protections.

Notably, before inauguration, Klain publicly assured the public that Biden would that, on “his first day in office, I will issue a nationwide masking mandate, requiring that people wear masks where the federal authority extends and then urging governors and other local officials to impose mask mandates in their states.” That statement was then walked back due to the lack of legal authority to issue such a mandate.

Klain retweeted MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle, who posted, “OSHA doing this vaxx mandate as an emergency workplace safety rule is the ultimate work-around for the Federal govt to require vaccinations.”

The “work around” was needed because, as some of us have previously during both the Trump and Biden Administration, the federal government does not have clear authority to impose public health mandates. Authority for such mandates has traditionally been recognized within state authority.

Make no mistake about it. This is a clever move to use the OSHA as the vehicle for the mandate to avoid the federalism issues of a direct mandate. President Joe Biden has been ping ponging on the issue for over a year in first suggesting that he could impose a national mandate and then admitting that he probably could not. Ironically, this move comes on the same day that Attorney General Merrick Garland denounced the “clever” use of the Texas abortion law to make it more difficult to challenge. Judging from the praise for Garland, it appears that such work arounds are noble when done for the right cause.

read more:

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/09/10/admission-against-interest-white-house-chief-of-staff/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://libertyonenews.com/fully-vaxxed-people-are-spreading-covid-...

CDC Finally Forced To Admit Fully Vaxxed People Are Spreading COVID Variants With High Viral Loads…
    It’s now official. The largest public health threat as of right now is “fully vaccinated” people, whom the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention…
  • Dr. Vladamir Zelenko has put together a combo of vitiamins that will help boost your immune system against covid. https://zstack.vladimirzelenkomd.com/products/z-stack

Z Stack
    YOUR ALL-IN-ONE IMMUNE BOOSTING SUPER FORMULA ● Promotes overall immune health ● Scientifically formulated for best results ● Made in the USA ● Koshe…
  • The Government has never had the power or the right to mandate vaccinations. The Citizens allowed the vaccinations to be done. They were not done with threat of job loss. They were not done with threat of removal from schools without the majority of "Societies Citizens" in agreement. This current circumstance is strictly a Government Mandate without Concesus. OSHA itself does not allow "Face Masks" to be used as protection against "Viruses." OSHA requires all Face Masks to be "Fit Tested Individually", " Worn no longer than 3&1/2 hrs", "All Workplace Hazards to be addressed by elimination, Guarding, or Personal Protective Equipment, or Engineering to Minimize Exposure." Biden and all His Minions can call a Chicken a Turkey, but that doesn't make it fit for "Thanksgiving!" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Tell this where in the constitution is written government has the power of the people. Maybe he is reading the Russian constitution 

• - HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS -

• "Of course We can lock up the Jews! They are not Germans! I say what is Constitutional!" Adolph Hitler/Joe Biden.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Enough BS. My 45 is my vaccine passport. I have killed to protect my country from terrorists and I will kill to protect country from democrats. In my eyes, democrats and terrorists are one in the same. SAVE AMERICA, KILL A DEMOCRAT.

• For what is worth, why can't the people of America sign a massive petition to recall the powers that be? If we can recall a govenor than why not a president? I think it says in the constitution that if the people think the gov is not doing what it should that it is our right to change it, and I don't mean waiting for the next election>

• Janet, I have asked the same questions for over 12 years. The Convention of States is the only concrete method I've heard of to oust a bad administration. Does anyone know of another?

• I can be a game changer all right. or at least it promises to be so, since the last and only previous one we had morphed into a Constitutional Convention for wholesale overhaul.

Still, reading the Riot act and then then re-inventing the wheel on a constant basis sounds awfully Progressivist in inclination. Maybe expecting government  in spirit, to be faithful to the will of the People, and then society actually measuring up to the expectations as well, is a more boring but safer method.

This reply was deleted.