ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Lord shall make thy enemies, who shall rise up against thee, to fall down before thee; they shall come out against thee by one way, but they shall flee from thee by seven ways. (Deuteronomy 28:7)

“When you go out to war against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and an army larger than your own, you shall not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God is with you, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. You shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
    What Does the Bible Say About When Enemies Come Against You?
    Bible verses about When Enemies Come Against You
    • Amen. He is our defender, He destroys with a mighty whirlwind and a double destruction.

• WHAT HAVE WE BECOME TOLERATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS ?

• HUMAN LIFE IS AT STAKE RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA.

• We don't follow the law that's the reason why they can get away with this crap.

• When was the last time a whistleblower put away a corrupt member of the Democrat Party or its Administration?  Let me rephrase that question... when was the FIRST TIME a whistleblower put away a corrupt member of the Democrat Party?

• Communism anyone?

• WOW, WOW, JANE SPOT ON MY FRIEND.

• The thought of traitors like Dorsey and Zuckerberg on the gallows doesn't bother me at all

• I would enjoy seeing that!

This reply was deleted.