Replies

• This "Biden" speech is like a delaration of war.

• The Biden administration has gone beyond threats ... they have been demonizing the MAGA and Conservatives preparing the public to accept the coming persecution and elimination of millions... this is about demonizing the MAGA  conservatives, in order to make it mentally acceptable and easier to eliminate the conservative dissidents. The military in the background speaks volumes about what is coming...  For decades the Military has been training and mentally groomed to accept the engagement of their neighbors with deadly force... CRT and the purging of white supremacy or privileged leadership are covert programs for removing any dissident behavior from the ranks.

Wake up America... it may already be too late.

• Yesterday's Biden threat-like speach speaks volumes about whom NOT to trust.

• Of foreign enemies China is the greatest threat.  They are strongly allied with the Leftist Democrat Communist Party of the United States so have the inside track, so to say.  

• Many of these responses say America is the greatest threat to America, but this is not the question. Russia or China is the question.

• Both! Russia and China are getting closer by the day, if it came down to it, those two would join forces......and that would be a mighty force.
      Russia has the oil china needs to fight, and Russia rather sell to china than europe......that leaves europe powerless, and we ar3 at the me4cy of the halfwit!

• Maybe you are not aware of the multiple sea and air incursions excecuted by the Russian navy and Chinese navy playing chicken with our destroyers, or how about Russian nuke submariens traveling into the Gulf of Mexico and may I ask on how we are in the south china sea which is declaired for many years to be international waters just like the waters surrounding the United States? At this monent, their are chinese spy listening ships just sitting on the edge of our 12nm to 200 nm coast. From all your past posts you strike me as being hostile to the US or somewhat have animosities towards this country. I mean it's good to have questions and some are above reproach but when the answers always seem to be negative in nature I wonder

• You are correct JohnnyAnt! The Russians and the Chinese are playing, taunting us, they know they can with the halwit in the WH. 
      We need to remember, the enemy of my enemy is my friend! China and Russia will play together to beat us......if that should happen, then China will turn on Russia too! 
      Lopez, as too many even at this site refuses to see the Russian problem, they think Putin is a good guy. He'd rather blame us, and if you disagree it's just a matter of time he will call you names, berate you at every turn until you react, then you get suspended and he goes on riding on the coattail of Nelson....who knows EVERYTHING! They do this again and again, they dominate, and they survived countless members they destroyed. It's a pattern.

• Very well said ... However, ilona is back again with her Ad Hominem attacks... she insists on trolling ... creating strife where none should exist.

• Naturally you are also the truth keeper! 

This reply was deleted.