Replies

• Those truly on the political right nearly always sit back expecting the truth will rule the day, eventually. This gives the left free reign to manipulate and program much of the public. We all here on the right desperately need a knee jerk reaction that has us jumping down the throats of those on the left spewing lies and garbage. The left's vile nonsense needs to be crammed down their throats till they choke on it.

Having more help doing so will be greatly appreciated. 

• You are right, Roger. The facts are clear. 1. The election was rigged. 2. Trump won in a landslide if legal votes are counted. 3.There is overwhelming evidence that proves election fraud. 4. The courts do not allows this evidence to be admitted. 5. The DOJ, FBI, CIA are also corrupt and compromised. 6. All this ends up in the most devastating fact: a country that cannot operate the basics as in 1. to 5. is a weak and hallow state. It definitely is not a super power or the leader of the free world, where citizens should be able to trust 1 - 5, which is definitely not the case in the USA of 2020.

• How often have you EVER seen the Republicans stand up for ANYTHING?!  What is the percentage of RINOs vs. Conservatives among Congressional Republicans?

• It's quite simple to calculate. Whoever pledges their allegiance to Trump and is totally loyal to him no matter what is good to go. All others are rinos, part of the deep state. 

• Not anger...I suggest that Georgia turn out everyone to vote for the (R) candidates, no exceptions, no hesitation.  Unlike RINOs and never Trumpers of any ilk and kin, we don't like to lose.  All of the points made about 'why help them now after what they haven't done' are correct.  First we win...if elected (R)s fail to support our President again...the President has a viable alternative to four years, just like the last four with no support.  We simply switch parties after President Trump forms a new one.  This isn't the John Anderson third party during the Reagan years.  This is 73,000,000 (I know but never Trumpers don't know how to read 73 million) we have 73 Million well educated, highly motivated, grass roots activists ready to do battle with the ('d')s.  Most elected (R)s will join 'if' we let them.  I'm sure Mitt will be the first to switch but much to his surprise he'll be told 'thanks but no thanks...we don't accept RINOs'.  We have 73 million voters in 50 states ready and willing to support our candidates in two years and continue the Trump legacy in 2024.  We'll still hold the Senate and will make the House wish it had never been built.  Perhaps a 'Day of Awakening' where all the elected members of Congress switch party all at the same time.  As for the ('r')s, well they'll be 'r' until they close up shop...no support, no votes, no money...no more 'r'.    Next topic the voter fraud...an observation about the Ministry of Propaganda...  First let me say I'm not a lawyer, this is just an opinion.  I have played a lawyer in CA courts and dispite having a fool for a client managed to win the majority of my cases, almost a dozen.  Now the US Constitition cites Freedom of the Press, which I support...nothing about Freedom of Propaganda.  Let's take a fictional character we pretend is well known to TV we'll make up a name "Fredo", I like the Godfather movies.  So let's say this fictious TV personality, or governor or representative or election officials say there is no voter fraud, period.  Well, well, well...voter fraud is a felony as I recall.  denying it exists 'might' mean our fictional character known as "Fredo", or governors, representatives or election officials may be an accessory after the fact.  Perhaps those who purchased the Dominion voting software and machines are accessories before the fact.  What would happen if say Tuesday 73,000,000 law suits were filed against this fictional TV personality, or governors, representatives, election officials... in 50 states.  Not as someone recognized on TV but rather someone who was an accessory after the fact in voter fraud.   Would his employer join in to protect him or throw him to the 73 million?  If his employer joins would they be exempt or will they also be accessories after the fact as well.  Just a thought.  Not a class action, make "Fredo", governors, representatives, election officials...defend all 73 million law suits.  Now what to charge for damages...what is a fair charge for Treason?  As I said earlier, I'm not a lawyer.  Those who are can clean it up anyway they like to hold the perps accountable.  Angry?  They don't want to see us ANGRIER....

• Absolutely, it is not good enough to point out criminal conduct or the lack of enforcement... one must hold those responsible for the conduct accountable... Sanctuary Cities are guilty of Felony Harboring, knowingly shielding illegal aliens from Federal agents... a felony.   Pres. Trump needs to direct the US Attorney with jurisdiction to arrest mayors, city counsels, and county officials for felony harboring and other offenses ... accessory to their (illegal aliens) criminal offenses, aiding and abetting criminal conduct... and on and on.

• But that never happens!  Can a private citizen file those charges against say the city councilors by name and expect action?

• Without the help of the Sheriff and local prosecutor... there is little a private citizen can do to have the law enforced... at one time we had STANDING PEOPLE"S GRAND JURIES who took public complaints and acted on them.  However, the crooks in government didn't like being hauled up before a judge by their neighbors so they eliminated/legislated the People's Grand Juries into oblivion.

The People need to insist on reinstating standing People's Grand Juries...  in every county in the nation.  Watch the corrupt politicians run for cover the minute that happens.

• Not all in the Republican Party realize that we the people are totally behind Trump no matter what. Trump can and will utilize our allegiance to him to punish rinos who aren't upholding their own allegiance to Trump. He will clean out the party because his supporters follow this strong and extremely capable conservative leader no questions asked. 

• The only being I am behind NO MATTER WHAT is GOD... and the last time I looked Pres. Trump was not God.  Paul, you need to tone your sycophantical diatribes down a bit... we are not Lemmings nor should we be... and Pres. Trump doesn't need his followers to blindly follow him... He needs informed loyal followers who are willing to let him know if he strays to far from God's Word and precepts for government.

This reply was deleted.