The question has been put forward by several individuals here... Where is the Nation's organized resistance to insurrection?

There is no visible, organized, resistance as there are no leaders or established organizations to rally the Nation... The American Legion, the Foreign Legion, the Lions Club, the Explorer Scouts of America, the Air Patrol, and hundreds of other conservative institutions that traditionally held the attention of patriots and their communities have disappeared and with them... the infrastructure, and organizations that once produced the local and national leaders... who were the fulcrum of resistance. .. are missing in action. It was the active engagement of these cultural institutions that focused the efforts of patriots everywhere, as they resisted the subversive elements in our society.  Many of the traditional platforms for motivating and organizing resistance to Marxism and Fascist conduct in society are gone or have become ineffective agents of the Amerian way. 

The colonial Churches with their Black Robbed Regiments of pastors and lay leaders, who took up arms against King George, no longer serve as a catalyst for resistance to tyranny... The local political parties and activist organizations that formed the civil militias have vanished.  Most of the civic institutions of support for our Constitution and the Republic have disappeared, setting the people adrift and bereft of the traditional leaders and organizations that served to focus the Nation's resistance to internal insurrection. 

The People have abandoned the traditional social and cultural institutions of fellowship and community... in exchange for convenience and social relationships with electronic devices... most of the community organizations, entertainment, social gatherings, clubs, and fraternal groups have disappeared and with them our social identity ... our historic systems of social resistance to external and internal insurrection.  The radical groups of Marxists and fascists are organized, well funded, and have competent leadership.  America is a divided and isolated society... many don't know the names of their neighbors or maintain close relationships with their own family members.

This miasma of social decay... is the result of the nation's transition from a fixed agrarian society to a mobile society bringing with it serious economic pressure on the family.  Family units now find it necessary to have multiple sources of income to subsist; thus, the free time once available to engage in developing social and community relationships, organizations, and leaders has disappeared, along with those critical institutions that once served our society... as the public agencies used to resist insurrection and invasion.

That is why there is a lack of organized and visible resistance... to insurrection in the Nation.  A fundamental change has come to our society as we move away from the traditional institutions of social engagement and leadership to embrace a digital social order, complete with new relationships, bound together by electronic gadgetry with limited personal interaction... When was the last time one saw a computer perform the duties of leadership?  That is what has happened to the Patriots resistance... it went digital and moved to the Cloud.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Max...good news!! The politico's (all D's) will not or can not control their miscreants...so impossible to control (us) their patriots. Lock and load...so thankful I live in Florida (panhandle of course...DT bastion of patriots). 

• Right on

• I just don't think the timing for cleaning out these error heads should be now.  Too many chances for it to backfire in November.  Let them continue to build their own gallows and then hang themseves.

The areas where we have trouble are the cities and states run by left wing goofs.  Let them finish themselves off to the point that the people from their states and cities say "ENOUGH! - Get those ignorant goofs out of office".

In general the people do not know the Constitution and the duties of the President.  For him to use the military at this time would be really troublesome. For an example of the level of ignorance, just look at the General who doesn't even know that he swore to protect the people from all terrorists foreign and domestic.  It appears that he thinks that his job is to create wars overseas.  Right now ignorance rules supreme.  Let the ignorance of the protestors do the educational work needed done.  With a little prompting from those who do know the laws and obey them of course.

• God in heaven...I could not disagree with you more. Check your history, back to the founding, and even much more recently in the civil rights era. The POTUS has used Fed Troops a number of times to put down riots/burning/killings...to stop the exact same things the left is doing in D controlled precincts right now. Unless you are a Combat Disabled Vet, from one of those wars, as I am, going back to WWII (only ones of us left alive)...you "know not what you say". D's in major cities, defunding their first line of defence (not military) against their attackers. Guess that is what you want....WON'T HAPPEN IN R CONTROLLED STATES...Sadly, you are misinformed...but...not to worry, DT and YOUR US Military have your back, whether you deserve it or not. 

• Well said John...

• Backatcha! Just common sense!  The problem we have is that the left has an ulterior motive, nothing to do with BLM, their latest distraction. AND, they hate our POTUS...will do anything to stop him. Course, we know they will lose, they are really good at that. Thankfully!

• I just got a notice from my Pharmacy informing us that they support Black Lives matter. I replied back to them that they must not want Whites in their facilities since White lives do not matter. I told them that I believe that all LIVES matter. No response.yet. I also contacted Amazon and Hulu why when I am logging in I see and advertisement that Black lives matter and they now have a separate catagory for just Black movies. I simply asked them the question as to how long they would last if Whites decided to give their business to a company that think all lives matter. When these scumbags businesses are threatened They will think twice. I also know that you will necer see me in a Chick Fillet. One way we can pushback. 

• You are right. We need our own businesses so we can stop them. Let's fund it by suing the MFers out of business. Sign my petition https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• Thanks, Shirley...Chick Fillet used to be one of my family's fave takeout...NO MORE...Just imagine what their bottom line will be after the impact of millions of Christian customers.  They will rue the day they did this...Thanks again. 

• I go by Chicken filled coward A all the time and the lines are shorter. They apparently do not care. Sign my petition to fight the deep state. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

This reply was deleted.