ADMIN

Where is President Trump and why has he been so silent?

Watch Donald Trump Take Down WWE's Vince McMahon Back in 2007 - YouTube

by SamAdams76

I would like to address the elephant in the room.

Other than a brief appearance at the Wall in Texas last week, in which President Trump delivered a cursory speech, he has been virtually absent from the public scene.

It was almost two weeks ago that a fiery and defiant Trump gave a speech at the White House Ellipse (that I was there to see) in which he stated unequivocally that he won the Nov 3 election and was never giving up or conceding. He then ended the speech with a long list of examples of blatant election fraud in the contested states that rightfully should have gone to him.

Trump then told us to march to the Capitol (peacefully) and to let our voices be heard. You know the rest of the story.

Since then, we have heard practically nothing from President Trump. Yes, there were a couple of videos he put out condemning the violence at the Capitol (that he had to know was instigated by bad actors of the Left and not by his own supporters) and the one appearance at the Wall in Texas.

Since then, absolutely nothing from Trump. I know he has been cut off from Twitter, but come on, he still has the ability to reach the people in minutes as anything he posts on any social media platform (or posted through a surrogate) will instantly be propagated to tens of millions of people.

Tomorrow will be the last full day of President Trump's first term. By noon of the next day, the usurper Joe Biden, who had this election blatantly stolen for him, will be sworn in.

Is this the way Trump's first term will end? With a whimper? Will he board Marine One early Wednesday morning and head to Mar-A-Lago with nary a word to the American people?

I, for one, cannot believe that this is the way it will end. Surely we will hear from our President within the next 36 hours. I'm counting on it.

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3926604/posts

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeap, confusion and disruption as I mentioned above and allows common ground to talk to democrats that 25% were on the fense. (and start tomorrow trying to fill up the voter emploment office pool in you local,

• Do you know something we don't?

• hope you're right Stuart. I hope that GOP voters and leaders will connect and work together on very important things like election integrity and a fight against Big Media and Big Tech

• the gop is against We the People and on the soros payroll

• CEOs and big companies should not be allowed to contribute to campaigns, it's pure interference and corruption, ad for campaigns should be part of a different process. Voters only should contribute to a campaign and TV networks should give access to ad spaces for less when it comes to political campaigns, so all candidates would have a chance. There is a vicious cycle going on because money and high costs determine who can run, bribe, and win. Sad days for democracy! Harris and Biden will realize soon enough that winning by cheating is not a good idea, they'll notice that a significant part of the population doesn't look at them as elected and some people will be so fed up, some will lose control. I feel sad because there is real oppression going on on conservatives and I'm scared of what could happen next. The USA became independent from England because brave guys decided to fight back. When Nancy Pelosi accuses Trump supporters of insurrection, she completely forgets that it's how this nation was born. The Constitution is the baby of a group of people who were fed up with the Establishment of that time period. History goes through cycles and we're right back to the point where justice, freedom, and the Constitution need loyalists and advocates. God bless us, and God bless America, we need the Hand of God to intervene! I hope we'll reach our goals in peace!

• insurrection against tyranny is patriotism and I am a patriot.  I am old, disabled, and poor so can't be of any help in a fight but I pray daily for our nation and write blog articles in support of liberty.

• As long as your trigger finger still works you'll be fine.

• Oh no Bob, there is a huge pace for you, on the ground and recruitment of more persons, even in a wheelchair in public stating what a cause is, read my strategies in my post and responses and you will see where you can be a great asset. You are someone that can help, prays is good too, But God said if the Oxyn is in the ditch you have to get him out, You can do so by talking and convincing, use my true to fact plann in reference to Tulsi Gabbard. A Military Patriot that is for the people in the other party, Party line and party names will get in the way and don't let it when we are going for a cause of result.

• I'm not in a wheel chair but can stand only for short periods, can't walk very far, and my left arm is totally paralyzed.  God is going to restore me but I don't know when.  Tuesday was 6 years and 5 months since the stroke.  I had a dream about being healed in May 2016 but that hasn't come yet.  I will do what I can to further the cause.  I am a veteran and a patriot who won't surrender to tyranny.  I have 3 generations of family behind me and will fight for them to the best of my ability.

• Now thats the blood of a true patriot.

This reply was deleted.